Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Kevjumba's topic in Rants
    *AHEM* Sorry to call the grammar police on you Devnull, but actually 'newb' refers to a genuinely new player, and 'noob' to someone who has been playing a while and is just incompetent, or appears so. And in the OP was using the term 'newb' to refer to players on fresh accounts masquerading as genuinely new players who needed help, therefore, pretending to be newbs. At least, that's how I saw it... Arceus "Correcting grammar at the speed of light/mistaken homophones prepare to fight fight fight!"
  2. 24,521.
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I miss Kaida :'(. I hope nothing bad happened to him...
  4. Would you mind if I used one of those pictures for my evil purposes in the future? And nice job lol.
  5. Hey Lego, I had one idea for something you might add to the guide. Have you considered gp/hr rates for the various clans and whatnot, to get a general idea of how much gp you are earning with you xp? Or if it's already in the guide, my apologies if I missed it.
  6. Thanks for getting to the bottom of this..a lot of people seem to have been having this issue :P.
  7. From our quest guide it appears yes, there are, but it does not seem that you have to necessarily stand and fight them, more like run past.
  8. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I think the sun not coming up tomorrow is more likely, Saq...
  9. Arceus replied to Kevjumba's topic in Rants
    Yeah these newbs-in-disguise bug me too. It's not like it's even against the rules for them to transfer themselves money anymore, if that's what they wanted for their new account...
  10. I hate the thing my metabolism does. If I have to sit in a slightly cold room for a while and then I go out into (normal winter) cold, I feel absolutely freezing to death and shiver half the way home. Not terribly fun lol.
  11. You may need a few free inventory slots (I haven't done the quest clearly) but carrying around food shouldn't hurt.
  12. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    220. How did you hit the limit?
  13. 24,523.
  14. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    218.
  15. 24,525.
  16. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    216. But...but...Steph did it! :P
  17. 24,527. Hmm we have to make Devnull laugh...
  18. I see you are yet to knock off Livid Farm. :P
  19. Haha, I guess the crash from a sudden surplus of items was inevitable. Oh well, maybe they will recover later in the day when more people log on.
  20. Any idea so far on how well or poorly Jagex has set all the default G.E. prices or too early to tell? :P
  21. Ironic how I always think of the G.E. as a busy place and it's dead quiet there, at the moment at least :(. It is rather charming seeing all the old interfaces for buying/selling items on there though :P.
  22. Yeah technically they won't mind because you are sanctioned under the law "Fair Use" which means that although you are taking video with their graphics and game, you are also adding on your content to it and using it for educational/entertainment purposes. Technically if you want to take a small clip from a movie and use it in conjunction with something else you are producing it may be okay, but it's kind of a grey area. Whether or not you stand to make a profit off such an endeavor would also effect it. Of course you you would have to clarify the source as well, not claim the clip as your own.
  23. If I knew how to do this in real life with a full size watermelon I would be eternally grateful...well not really, but I could impress a few people.
  24. I love how they gave you hearts to celebrate the release of Treasure Hunter haha.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.