Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I was misquoted.
  2. Welcome to TIF and best of luck with your blog! Blogscape is not a section I generally keep with too much sadly, but I hope to see you in the other boards too :P.
  3. Thank you for your post! Firstly, I have fixed the turoth boots. Thanks! (For future reference, I find that Imgur works quite well as a host for my purposes. You can just click upload and use Ctrl+V to post a screenshot and proceed to upload without even saving it.) I will update the Quest Guide appropriately to provide the sequence of keys, including Upper and Lower and the definitions of those terms, later on today if no one has done so when I get to it. I am assuming that the picture is still unique for all players and has not changed with EoC. Finally, I am not sure which of those two sets of drops is correct. I do know that there were some major changes, mainly having to do with removing or reducing a lot of rune drops from the game to make them more valuable late last year. While I would love to update them, it would really require an army collecting and submitting data, confirming, etc....in other words given the amount of people submitting things it may be difficult or impossible to revise at this point. If you happen to keep logs of Fire Giant drops the next time you're on a Slayer task or killing them for fun though, we would be grateful if you shared them us! :)
  4. I wonder if AFK'ing NMZ makes the near miss poll ._.
  5. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd send you the snow, Tim, but it would probably melt instantly! :P This guy was trying to rail on me for running out in a snowstorm today. My trolling level needs more work but I believe the appropriate troll reply would have been "lol umadbro?" Oh well :rolleyes: . Anyway, I wonder if anyone was around to take a picture. Because if they were, they could put it in the dictionary next to "lost cause" :P.
  6. I guess that's one way to deal with it :P. It gets hard not to notice when everyone around you is wearing stuff/talking about though lol.
  7. Today I have learned a hard lesson. Multilogging is bad and breaks the space-time continuum.
  8. Oh that's too bad, guess it would be kind of hard for them to do retroactively on the other hand though :P.
  9. Should you decide to log in, there is a Quick Chat option to check how many that you have completed. Or is that only scrolls that one has completed since they added it to Quick Chat, not sure...
  10. Look at RS3 - last I checked you can make plenty cleaning herbs. Although I guess there may be other reasons for that to be unsustainable in OSRS.
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    More snow here too...wonder how much we get this time :P.
  12. 24,626.
  13. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Lol sounds like my reaction when people don't show up to clan events on RS or say it's "stressful" to attend ._. Minus the drinking part...
  14. Does this mean panic sell wand? Because if so I don't think they got the memo yet :o.
  15. Petals are rare; making me blue. Right now your game servers suck too. Maybe that wasn't that funny but I'm really getting tired of disconnects. Also I've been playing almost since the event came out and I have just over 1000 petals. Less than half done...guess I should finish it in time, barely, if I'm lucky.
  16. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    193.
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    *Buys chocolate for everyone* Now you don't have to be lonely today! I went outside for a run today as usual, -4F or not. It was pretty refreshing but I did enjoy the hot shower afterward. I only saw two other people out there running and they looked a bit undressed.
  18. Congrats on the Charming Imp! It is useful quite often as a convenience in collecting charms as I'm sure you've found out. Any plans to go camp waterfiends now? :P
  19. Why don't we just search for-oh wait, never mind. (Sorry, couldn't resist. I wouldn't mind having a look at your idea though :P.)
  20. 24,628.
  21. So Im a billion GP in the hole? [bleep]! It would seem that it's on your RS2 account which is present day RS3. Now all you need to do is remember your login info :P. Also, it's 2 billion. <_<
  22. Hi there :). I think that calculator is generally pretty out of date :wacko: , but isn't magic damage dependent mainly on the spell itself now, and a bit on level too? Most of the staves just give an accuracy bonus, if I'm not mistaken. I can't seem to find any good sources of information though...
  23. Man there is a reason why this armor despite having "low" stats is expensive. It's extremely rare. I know you might not like my advice, but if you want to get 3rd age, the best way would be to find your fastest cash earning method, and do that linearly until you have enough cash to buy it, rather than shooting your chance at the lottery over and over. Even some of the most famous clue scroll hunters here on TIF don't even have a full 3rd age set (from clues), if I recall correctly. But it's up to you...
  24. You know what would be great fun? A prestige system for boss pets. Sacrifice pet, hunt it down again, then have the same pet with a "2" somewhere in it. Then a 3, 4, etc. Everyone can be happy! You can advertise either your PvM prowess or the RNG gods smiling on you at will...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.