Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    844.
  2. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    900.
  3. 23,072.
  4. Hmm that's bizarre then :(, I'm not sure. And one more thought, if you do have protean planks lying around you can use those to substitute if you wish.
  5. You need to be in the Dining Room rather than the kitchen ;). I don't think you have any alternatives, just one price, which is ~14K apiece = 1.7M total according to G.E. prices. You will get some amount of it back from the Daily Challenge reward but I'm not sure as to how much.
  6. 23,074.
  7. That's too bad, and being F2P I have absolutely no use for it as well :rolleyes: .
  8. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  9. 23,076.
  10. Even when Jagex promises it, doubling can be too good to be true!
  11. Yes, it seems you can, from the Wiki page at least: Also moved to Help and Advice as this topic is better suited here :).
  12. Yeah playing all that time to earn tokens which get used up in a thousand essence (which is like what, 10 trips?) doesn't seem to offset the cost fairly. Air/earth gloves were a much better balanced and in fact improved on your Runecrafting gains from a minmax training perspective back in the day.
  13. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    842.
  14. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    896.
  15. 23,078.
  16. 23,080.
  17. 23,082.
  18. I think this page at the bottom after the table: Whether or not this is actually true, I'm not sure though...
  19. On the bright side, after Squeal and EoC every protest feels tame... :rolleyes:
  20. "I've squatted and I can't get up!"
  21. 23,084.
  22. It could still be fun to show off I guess, or turn into some sort of pure if you're interested? It's still a nice achievement even if it does gain you combat levels. By the way if you want to, it is possible to reset your Prayer and Constitution back to 1...I don't see why you would want to, just putting it out there.
  23. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Come on man, that was such a B.S. ending! :P
  24. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  25. 23,086.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.