Everything posted by Uula
-
are there any guides with movie making?(ANOTHER QUESTION)
In MovieMaker click "Import sound and music" (or it might say "import audio" dunno) and go to the folder you have your music in... Windows media player files should be in my documents\my music and for limewire... I have mine in c:\documents and settings\owner\shared Just open the files from there, then drag them to the timeline :wink:
-
are there any guides with movie making?(ANOTHER QUESTION)
Well, have you read Dragonsaber's Guide on How to Make RS Video's ***UPDATED***
-
RC Pkers - Who, What, Where, Why, How?
I always bring a teleport crystal, so if anyone attacks me, I just tele, get crystal bow/msb&rune arros, a range pot, antipoison, some food and just go attack them. After I've hit them 5 times they'll run and ask "99 range?" Such nubz, they know nothing :oops:
-
Max hit with crystal bow
I hit 21 or 22 potted (83 range nat, 95 potted)
-
~Max hits~
Double 18s with msb & rune arros, double 21 or 22 potted... 83 ranged ftw 8-) Str sucks
-
The Great Tip PIC 2006 -- Get ready for 2007 edition
Yeah, anything about animations should go to bloodveld :P
-
The Great Tip PIC 2006 -- Get ready for 2007 edition
Lol i tried making something cool out of it and also make the white stuff(mask horns, bunny ears) more visible, and add some animation... Gif quality ain't so good tho :cry: It wasn't too hard to make tho, and there prolly are ways to make it look better... Just an idea :P
-
E D G E 1039's Goals! Slayer & Defence! Update 3/14
Awesome skill total and QP! Niceness all over the place, 8+/10
-
the ideal robin hood outfit! reward 10k
The pic stevepole posted, but with a yew longbow and ranger boots :oops:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2006 -- Get ready for 2007 edition
I think you cut my legends cape off :!: :evil:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2006 -- Get ready for 2007 edition
I just mailed it to you, forgot to say that i'd like the second pic more... As the whip is visible there :oops:
-
omg...this is the unluckiest guy ever
I have a dumb question, what the heck were you thinking wearing a red mask while fighting Dessous? lol I'm pretty absent.. I forgot it on my head, and noticed it first when i was dying... And paniced! :twisted:
-
omg...this is the unluckiest guy ever
I've lost: 1 red mask to a lesser demon 1 red mask to a tree spirit 1 red mask to Dessous in Desert Treasure 1 green and 1 blue mask in a "trust test" You're my opposite :oops:
-
How I Got My Fire Cape With Veracs!
The 360's can't hit more than 46. :idea: But cool, Pm about more details and your stats, I'm thinking of getting it that way
-
End the Frustration
It's only been there since October, well thats 7 months... "almost a year". on topic: I'll sign.
-
"you bind the temple's power into...wat????"
Stop....Overusing.... that..... annoying.... phrase! Nice story i guess... But do you know what the enter button REALLY is used for?
-
Does ahrim/karim armor degrade when not getting atked back?
My guthans helm degrades even if i use the safe spot while ranging in fight caves... Dunno about Karil&Ahrim
-
what in your opinion is the most useful spell
Tyras camp to Barrows mounds! And through Underground pass aswell I'll say tele too, we couldn't live without teles.
-
A Mysterious Light! Of Evil!
And similar ones in Isafdar (elven lands)
-
Higher Range Lvl Increases Def?
That guy put a screenshot of a reply he recieved from a JAGEX support person. I'm wondering who these people that answer emails are and questioning whether they know for a fact that what they are saying about how the combat system works is 100% accurate. How can they know how Defence affects Magic and Ranged attacks and whether having higher Magic and Ranged helps protect you from those types of attacks if it's not in the RuneScape manual? The people at CS are adults employed by Jagex... They can easily find out the answer, sometimes they are wrong though. By the way "That guy that put a screenshot" is me.
-
Yanille Dungeon Map ?
Well, there are 2 dungeons there: http://tip.it/runescape/?page=agility_dungeon.htm http://tip.it/runescape/?page=ogre_enclave.htm Is that it? Try looking on the website next time
-
Reccomended Fire Cape Attempt Levels?
I think you'd go fine like that. 91 hp isn't a must if you know how to avoid Jad's attacks... Find out.
-
Dragon slayer 2nd map piece
That shouldn't be the problem, i remember i just walked through the door with the right items, and it opened, and the items disappeared... You got the wrong items, that's it?
-
Dragon slayer 2nd map piece
You need an unfired bowl, not pot :wink:
-
Higher Range Lvl Increases Def?
... How does this relate to the thread?