A Mysterious Light! Of Evil!

Creaphis

mysteriouslight4zj.th.png

Note the glowy white thing in front of me, and the transportation icon I'm standing in. This is in MacGruber's woods. Rings of visibility don't reveal any more hints about what this is.

My theory is that this will be part of a future update, and was accidentally released too soon. But go check it out, it's cool.

kindness.png

Strange...

Its only there on high detail, when I first checked I couldn't see it (was on low). Reminds me of tinkerbell, that pixie type of light. It just stands there flashing in and out, in and out, in and out... :?

It looks like a teacup in that pic to me lol

At any rate, I would check it our, but its a long ways away (at Dust devils.) Can anybody else confirm its existence?

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

It came out along with the last quest (rag and bone man), so allot of people thought it's where you went to get young basilisks.

Does nothing thus far.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

I've seen that thing in two places. Back when Soul's Bane came out, that light was right next to the Edgy canoe. A few days later it was gone.

Another day, I was going to kill lessers in the Ikov dungeon and I noticed it again.

Very strange.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

It's a will'o'the wisp, you can see them in lumbridge swamp and the swamps in mortania if you looked for them. Nothing more

And similar ones in Isafdar (elven lands)

Uula.png

It's a will'o'the wisp, you can see them in lumbridge swamp and the swamps in mortania if you looked for them. Nothing more

But still, this looks little different. It doesn't move around like the normal wisps. And we have the transportation icon on map too! I think this will be a future update.

But still, this looks little different. It doesn't move around like the normal wisps. And we have the transportation icon on map too! I think this will be a future update.

The ones that i mentioned, and the ones in the elven land don't move, you see lots of different ones set at different time to glow bigger or smaller, nothing more, nothing less... let me assure you of that

maxsig28nv.gif