Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Screechingmu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Screechingmu

  1. Ugh, that would just make even more noobs join members.... :x
  2. $5 a month is very cheap compared to other games out there...
  3. Drunken dwarf while pking :x
  4. 4 barrows items in 8 trips 8) including 3 barrows items in a row 8) But that was after going 40+ trips dry :P Items were veracs brass, karils x bow, dharoks helm, then ahrims hood the next day.
  5. That guy is just stupid :x
  6. Woot go slayer dart! Heres a little story of my barrow experiences :o Ok, it was awile since i went to barrows. I was 40+ trips dry. Yet the temptation of barrows armor lured me back to those 5 mounds. So i did my first trip, nothing. Then my second, Veracs Brass!. I go to world 2 and sell it, being very happy. I then go back to barrows, knowing my luck coulden't possibly be so good to get another one soon. My first run, Karils X-Bow! I was shocked to see a duplicate bow in my inventory as I always use that trusty mechanism to kill Ahrim. At this time I am quite happy, I go for another run, the last one for the night. I open the chest, tele to lumby, look at my inven. DHAROKS HELM....... Yes, thats right, 3 items in a row. I log into world 2, sell the stuff, and buy several well needed items :) So today, after school, i go back to barrows. First 2 runs nothing, as expected. I go for another 2 runs, getting mere coins on the first. Then the second, i open the chest, tele to lumby. This time I check out my weight, noticing it increasing by 2kg. I think hmm thats just boltracks. I check out my inven, Ahrims Hood! :). And now I am very happy, as I have a full set of ahrims, 2m extra cash, a new obby shield, and karils top and bottom :D
  7. Well not to be OFF TOPIC as this thread seems to be going... It's a bug, noticed it before, hopefully it will be fixed :D
  8. Sounds like you had lots of fun :D Ive always wanted to try king dags....
  9. Go into zoo, become a monkey.... Click on a spot outside the zoo while continuously clicking on the sextant. You should stay as a monkey aslong as you continue to click on the sextant.
  10. Sounds like you had alot of fun :D
  11. Isn't that something to do with your gums lol :o
  12. id hate to break it to you its not Run Escape its Rune Scape, notive jagex logo its capital r and s just thought you should know also its been like that for months them working on there multi player games ~Bmms Lol..... He was being sarcastic
  13. "Here hold my beer" :lol:
  14. Runescape: 6,450,000 Your Mom: 204,000,000 :lol:
  15. Omg :x How can you listen to that..?
  16. Well i was walking through the wildy and I accidently clicked sara strike and then a guy in full rune, well i accidentaly did that a few times and I got full rune. 8) Well thats all for me
  17. Definatly train agility as high as you can
  18. LOL Sadly, I did not do anything

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.