Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Screechingmu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Screechingmu

  1. Hey! I like the new fally :D Is there a non-supporter list in your thread I could join?
  2. I have basically given up on going to F2P anymore... I just cannot find any good players to talk to or any quite places to myself there :(
  3. Oh god no one seems to say my name correctly.... Screem Screen (seems to be a favorite) Screaming Screan List goes on
  4. Drop rate for chain from queen is much higher than 1/30 I beleive its more 1/200-250
  5. I prefer blue.... Looks cooler than the rest :P
  6. sick numbers..' jagex has failed miserably in finding a drain for the accumulating geepee flow They have made some valient efforts at containing it i.e. Barrows Armor
  7. This was an interesting little thing to read.... I guess I will try to not speak as bad anymore. :oops:
  8. Very very old and very very fun game... Suprisingly i played this for hours lol :lol:
  9. :shock: Thats alot of dusties... Goodluck and i hop u get chain soon :D
  10. Nice guide, but shouldent this be in another forum such as Pvp or graveyard help?
  11. Finally, they worked on the friendserver, now i can add more people, and less lag :D
  12. Nice Guide! I didnt even know about the telegrabbing things... Also you might want to try putting some things on tables and see what happens :D
  13. I went to falador and looked at all the cool people in their red cw armor :lol: :lol: Then i did druidic ritual, was very happy, and went to sleep...
  14. nvm wat?? From firedragons post it looks like he says Waxfingers died... who was a friend of mine for a little and we were in the same clan... I then relized that i was mistaken and i edited my post
  15. Gratz on the new level :D You just need to do that 12 more times!! :o
  16. Sounds like there is going to be as many looters as pkers! Looter war!! :twisted:
  17. Crocodiles.... was one of the most boring moments of my life..... Metal dragons are ok, Daggs are my favorite
  18. So how do you know you got reviewed? :? Thats what im wondering :? And if TIp.it becomes an official fansite... gah.... image RS official forums except on TIp it :cry: :cry: :cry:
  19. Bumped the thread in RS official forums, we have to keep that thread alive...
  20. My parrents are usually like "oh" Then they take away comp for a week..... :( Doesnt happen that often though :D
  21. I got the Evil Bob random when i was ranging :x That isnt right

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.