Everything posted by Screechingmu
-
Slave Labour! 2 Hours With���¢�¢â�š�¬���¦. TrixStar
Sounds like it was alot of fun :D Oh and Phil, its full enchanted (reward from lvl 3 clues)
-
VERY Old TIP.IT Forum Topics from 2002 - WARNING: Large Post
Thank you Iantiger for that very nice read :D
-
In what order do you kill your barrow brothers?
Dharok Verac Karil Ahrim Torag and Guthan Last (interchangable)
-
most useful random ever
I think a really usefull random is Niles, Miles, and Giles. All you have to do is drop your weapon, and the things in your inven that you don't want to be noted. Then you can talk to him and get the question wrong or just ignore him. He will then note everything in your inven. This is especially usefull for when someone is ranging fire giants or something similar to that.
-
Karil isnt normal!!
Yea i agree that karil is really powerful... Which is why i always pray when i fight him.
-
Money Per Hour (mph) Survey!
Rcing ~300k an hour Merchanting: Anywhere from 100-900k an hour
-
*warning!* new bug! ( may have already experienced)
Well if you know how to read you would of known he lost ALL of his items...
-
Wet Paint ���¢�¢â�š�¬�¢â�¬�� Do Not Touch
I liked your story alot, a very creative way of telling it :D
-
i was called noob....
Read Anouncment at top of page
-
I think i have found something... another underwater land...
Ever heard of sand in the bottom of the ocean eh?
-
runescape, a learning experience?
Well....... My typing has improved... Thasrht jsau t aboi tua la l oi r;ta Perhaps not.... :wink:
-
Family Banned (Long Read, Sad Story, Help Jagex) -UPDATED
By posting that picture I never meant to accuse you of anything.... I half-believe you and I am very sorry that your account and your brother's account were both banned. I was just wondering why your brother called himself by your name.... That might be the reason and i am going to choose to accept that.. Goodluck irl
-
Family Banned (Long Read, Sad Story, Help Jagex) -UPDATED
I was looking through B L E E D S's pks and I saw this I'm curious to why your brother calls himself Chris? :?
-
How long do you play RS a day?
Weekdays: 0-3 Weekends: 3-9
-
crystal bow help
arg!!!!! i bought mine and dropped the seed..... Looks like ill have to shell out another 900k :(
-
Read page 19 to see how much Jagex hates ME!!!!!
I don't want to come to your party I just want to wish you well irl.... Have fun playing other games and it is always sad to see people quit.. Later
-
party finished, post comments+pics on other thread, ty
lol, i saw u in edge alching, you said something like you hated the game or something like that Goodluck in rl
-
Best/favoruite place to train ranged?
Greater's Cage is my favorite
-
owners of a firecape--updated last 08/09/2006
shaunl14 lvl 93 or 94 with cape
-
Throne Of Micellania: Do u collect your goods?
Nope, i just took the starting money out of the coffers and was on my way :D
-
A GUIDE TO SUCCEEDING AT RUNE MINING
We don't post compleatly stupid things like you... :roll: Its a good guide that was bumped up a little :)
-
New Shark Fishing Area
Hmm i might try this new place out if it's that close to the bank
-
RuneScape PK Interview/Documentary
Lol thats pretty stupid :lol:
-
Silly banned words
I remember fishing on karajama docks back when i was a noob..... THere was a way around the censor where you could type "888888888888{insert curse word here}" And it wouldent filter it... That was weird
-
Guide: NEW Gloves, Culinary weaponry and more!!!
Nice guide... I was wondering about the stats of the different gloves