Everything posted by Screechingmu
-
The Art of Giving
A few times while ranging on my newb in barb village, i would leave my arrows and occasionally some nice people would pick them up for me and trade them to me.... If they did i hopped on to my main and gave them a nice present :D , always good being nice... :wink:
-
Missing Pixels in fire cape
interesting..... Man people sure love using these extra smilies!!!! :wall:
-
25mil loss-any advice?
Off topic: Only 4!?!? :shock: :shock: I used 6-8 :oops: On topic: :D Try merchanting? I use...4 to 5 DOSES. Lol. Sucks for you man :\. Do like the dragon bone guy said. I use around 2 doses, i don't see how all you people use up so many pots!! why not range blue dragons with the bows that you have, and sell all the bones and the hides when your finished?? That will get you a nice bundle of money...
-
Tip.It Times Presents: Construction; Deflation or Not?
Great article, a few minor mistakes, but nothing big :D
-
What is the HARDEST Quest?
Desert treasure....
-
money,money,money,money,money,
25m cash, i expect to have around 33m soon :P
-
Not exactly sure what to do on Runescape now...
Well he just said he was flat broke so I doubt that would be possible, just go skillin! :D (fishing, fletch, mine)
-
How to train skills - Without the Mills (V.1.4) - Lil Update
Crafting! Crafting! Bring on more crafting! wohoo great work so far valor
-
At what Combat Lvl
50 or 60ish, i just remember reading all the tip.it guides for member stuff and really really wanting it... :P
-
Estimating the total amount of gp in RuneScape
Great post, but what about construction?
-
New barrow glitch
Perhaps you poisened a monster down there and after you teleported, the monster died, thus giving you 1 killcount...
-
2nd try at Fire Cape - really frustrating
Atleast this is only your second try, many people have gone 5+ tries with failure...
-
How to train skills - Without the Mills (V.1.4) - Lil Update
Wohoo crafting!!! I need to get that noobe skill up..
-
The New Appeal Offense/Ban feature
An interesting thing is that if you have 0 black marks the guys banner is green, if you have a few its yellow, and im assuming if you are banned its red. :o
-
What brightness do you play on?
very bright suits me nicely
-
Backstabber!
Wow that looks cool, gotta handle those weapons with care!
-
Construction: what's it costing you?
Used about 500k, I have lvl 42 construction..
-
2 people in BUILD MODE
Wow thats interesting, and I do remember seeing the flickering of a friend who tried to join in build mode...
-
Pictoral level-by-level const item guide!
THANK YOU woo!!!
-
The Most Impressive 99 Skill
Interesting how Axe Man started this thread, saying that 99 slayer was the best, and he ended up getting it. :o
-
Two 50 Ranging Questions
1) Nope 2) There pretty cheap, you could probably get the entire thing for around 30k
-
I'm back. Celebrations abound, or not.
Hey!!! I saw you wcing in draynor, I was the guy with holy water who just got 99 fletching........ and I just got banned permenently, lol.....
-
1 million XP!
Fletching, level 97 getting close to 98 now :P
-
Best thing to merchant with my first one million?
Coal, steel bars, yews, ess are all popular merchant items.
-
dharoking
Please dont spam. :( Anywho, try skeletons witha salve ammy under yanville. There should be a alter right ther. Also try on monkey madness island with the apes there, there is also another alter there. That alter is a trap that leads to poisen spiders, DO NOT use it!!