Everything posted by Screechingmu
-
Join the Rant -RS Forums
Hey! I like the new fally :D Is there a non-supporter list in your thread I could join?
-
Great players starting just now
I have basically given up on going to F2P anymore... I just cannot find any good players to talk to or any quite places to myself there :(
-
IVE GOT A PET CHAIR!!!!!!! =-D ---Good work Jagex!---
Moving Chair=Ownage :D
-
My name
Oh god no one seems to say my name correctly.... Screem Screen (seems to be a favorite) Screaming Screan List goes on
-
lol something hilarious happened today
Lol thats great :lol:
-
Drop Rate 0f The ChA0S El3m3ntal?
Drop rate for chain from queen is much higher than 1/30 I beleive its more 1/200-250
-
Best color mask???
I prefer blue.... Looks cooler than the rest :P
-
Gp in circulation?
sick numbers..' jagex has failed miserably in finding a drain for the accumulating geepee flow They have made some valient efforts at containing it i.e. Barrows Armor
-
Tip.It Times Presents: English: Its Proper Form
This was an interesting little thing to read.... I guess I will try to not speak as bad anymore. :oops:
-
Destroy your desktop!!
Very very old and very very fun game... Suprisingly i played this for hours lol :lol:
-
Extinction Of Dust Devils For One Single Item - 99 Range
:shock: Thats alot of dusties... Goodluck and i hop u get chain soon :D
-
:::...Guide To Staking With Magic...:::
Nice guide, but shouldent this be in another forum such as Pvp or graveyard help?
-
How Do YOU Pronounce Ardougne?
Ar-doun
-
15-Feb-2006 Friend system upgrades
Finally, they worked on the friendserver, now i can add more people, and less lag :D
-
Guide to 1-Item objects (ed. Jul 2006) (AOW Discussion)
Nice Guide! I didnt even know about the telegrabbing things... Also you might want to try putting some things on tables and see what happens :D
-
what was the first thing u did when u became a member?
I went to falador and looked at all the cool people in their red cw armor :lol: :lol: Then i did druidic ritual, was very happy, and went to sleep...
-
RIP GEDGEE
nvm wat?? From firedragons post it looks like he says Waxfingers died... who was a friend of mine for a little and we were in the same clan... I then relized that i was mistaken and i edited my post
- RIP GEDGEE
-
My Mining Goal 74/99
Gratz on the new level :D You just need to do that 12 more times!! :o
-
PK Frenzy With New Dragon Drop!!
Sounds like there is going to be as many looters as pkers! Looter war!! :twisted:
-
Most hated slayer assignment
Crocodiles.... was one of the most boring moments of my life..... Metal dragons are ok, Daggs are my favorite
-
Blank
So how do you know you got reviewed? :? Thats what im wondering :? And if TIp.it becomes an official fansite... gah.... image RS official forums except on TIp it :cry: :cry: :cry:
-
Shiva memorial
Bumped the thread in RS official forums, we have to keep that thread alive...
-
My parents are going to kill me ...
My parrents are usually like "oh" Then they take away comp for a week..... :( Doesnt happen that often though :D
-
I h8 evil Bob............
I got the Evil Bob random when i was ranging :x That isnt right