Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bier

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bier

  1. All I know is that the river to the west is called River Dougne.
  2. Bier replied to Bier's topic in Help and Advice
    Yea, I'm trying at max, but the offers won't get through.
  3. What is the best way to get the amour? Can anyone lend me, if so pm me! Thanks.
  4. I was going to play Runescape when I noticed a French flag right under the banner and I found this article: Im not really sure what it says, but it seems like Runescape finally has been translated into French. I tried to load the game but it didnt work yet, the forums do though. Try it out here http://www.runescape.com/l=2/
  5. Having to train a new skill just to kill a few new monsters would be horrible because they could just implement them anyways. Same thing.
  6. If anyone bothered to read the article you would hopefully see that it doesnt say that the persons on the list are singles, it's just the context which makes you believe that.
  7. Killing a yak would probably not be an easy task since you have to complete The Fremennik Trials to get to them. Anyways I'm hoping that I will have to train at least one skill to complete the diary, it has been a long time since I last had such a motivation to train a skill.
  8. yes this is a runescape first, and very surprising on jagex' part Well the amulet of accuracy predates it by several years.
  9. I guess it would be possible to complete at level 85. I havn't seen anyone that low-leveled with a quest cape yet though.
  10. It's against the rules and you are on the wrong part of the forums.
  11. Yes, the most profitable I think.
  12. That's 14,358,940 cooking xp btw.
  13. Bier replied to Iamdan's topic in Off-Topic
    Iamdan, as you stated you cannot know both the exact momentum and position of an object at the same time making it impossible to determine the future, there is no way to circumvent this problem. Even if you knew the momentum and position of everything in the universe, how exactly would you be able to build a computer that could handle all this information and predict the future at a faster rate than the time itself? And even if you somehow would be able to build this computer it wouldn't work anyway because some things that happen are truly random, such as radioactive decay, which also means nothing is fated, but random. Ever heard about the Conservation of energy?
  14. Do you have a picture of what you drew? And do you need to send it in or is that done automatically?
  15. West Ardy, it was changed after the grafical update of Ardy.
  16. Sorry, I didn't mean to post, here's some random old picture i found.
  17. They've uploded a new video: sFIgCIjKGMs And lol at the tags. Tags: jagex runescape mmo hd online game pc wow world of warcraft aoc age conan
  18. It's still there :-w
  19. I got a 15 on the other test, I didn't get all questions in that one though.
  20. Bier replied to hbk_hossack's topic in Off-Topic
    http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Stereotypes
  21. There's still a picture left in an old news article. http://news.runescape.com/newsitem.ws?id=12
  22. Ava's accumulator dosn't pick up your bonebolts anymore. Edit: It seems like a table prevented it from working.
  23. This is what they said in the BTS so I don't think they will remove trading.
  24. Ok, thanks, did you use that youreself when you got 99 ranged? And what shield should I use? Zammy book?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.