Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

elmo_killer6

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elmo_killer6

  1. At his level those are both horrible suggestions. His hits would be capped at 7 or 3, but he can prbably hit alot higher. The SOS is the best place for F2P to train.
  2. I know the ones in MB are like 4 each for elementals no matter the stock. However the stock is very little and the autoers probably have bought it out.
  3. Manage thy kingdom. I'd say nats it your best bet.
  4. Grats on the year and 3/4 bump. YOu might have just gotten the record. Nice pic MTG ftw.
  5. 1. Download tech brushes. 2. Open photoshop. 3. Create a white background. 4. Slap on 1 or two brushes. 5. Add text. Put more effort into a sig before posting here.
  6. It'd jsut kinda be nice to know. No use really, it's more of a novelty. I like the idea. I know somehting like this is already implemented in Guild Wars.
  7. Never gonna happen if someone was duel wielding a whip they could 1 hit almost anyone.
  8. Rock crabs might be faster than Lathas I dunno. Use the spot on waterbirth where there's 3 adjacent to one square.
  9. Bought silk in Al kharid then sold in varrock. Made about 200 gold a trip.
  10. Probably about a half of my Ipod is classic rock. It's good music and it's pretty much what I grew up listening to (mainly Beatles).
  11. The Doors-L.A. Woman
  12. You'd probably do ok in your respective boat. The official world for PC is 78.
  13. It'll probably be on Monday I don't think they'd put out an update on the week end.
  14. I've tried to play RS on my PS3 but the applet won't open. I don't think a PlayStation has JAva to be able to run RS.
  15. I would atleast start to use lost city if no shilo.
  16. Lot's of good clues from hellhounds which have probably made me most of the money I have.
  17. No order really for me. I just kinda go around looking at forums maybe look at one or two posts then switch forums again.
  18. Catherby since you can't use fishing guild.
  19. Practicing on monster should help. Also you need to equip the 2her when you're drawing an arrow. Dont really know how to help with the higher level problem though. BTW: next time use the graveyard help and advice.
  20. Once you can mine and then make the best silver things you can aka tiara's holy ammulet's etc...
  21. I might be getting a new Ipod video, but I already have an Ipod Nano. Is there a way to switch the Ipod that your itunes recognizes if you get a new one? Or will my music I've bought only work on the old Ipod?
  22. Maybe try edge?
  23. Cut and sell willows. THat'll work pretty well while getting your skills up.
  24. Probably getting a Robin from my first (completed) level 3 clue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.