Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
Best Places to fish lobsters except catherby?
Number of people fishing in a spot doesn't matter it's the fact that your level is only 9 above the requirement that makes it slow.
-
Most annoying clue
Oh noes :ohnoes: you might have to do a little walking. The only annoying clues are ones where they say like a crate in ardougne and they dont specify where at all.
-
Is this against the rules.
I'm afraid I have to disagree with everyone else. In the rules it states that gold ingame may only be traided for other items ingame. A guide to make money is not in the game and is intellectual property. Therefore you can exchange the two. Not 100% sure if this is right but I think it is.
-
Pixel skull
Everything looks good except I don't really like how the skull attaches to the body.
-
Pixel Warrior. My rendition of a new barrows brother (WIP)
It looks nice but maybe AA the staff so it doesn't look so jagged.
-
SOTW #5: Sports
DInt have a chance to make one this week but I'll still vote. 1. Sue 2. Kal 3. K4D4
-
Relationship between skills and personality?
I tend to notice that people with high combat but low totals can be real jerks sometimes.
-
Whats Your Favorite Holiday Item So Far? (140+ replies)
rubber chicken
-
The Swiss Invades Neighboring Country - Then Retreats
That's somewhat funny. :P We all know the Swiss were just there to take "measuremnts to plan there attack :twisted: . They know the have to act soon before I take over the world :twisted: . for all of you that feel threatend you should mwuhuhahaha wow im crazy I should calm down too much sugar.
-
About to die!
Pretty sure as long as youre in your house when you die you won't lose items.
-
Requesting a Banner
2 version. I went with a fire & ice theme. and without the fire just ice
-
99 farming using sorcerss garden
Every time you pick something it teleports you back to the beginning of the maze so this wouldn't work.
-
ranging using red chinchompas
yup just let the monsters pile up at the portal and fire away. what was that all about?
-
Rate my animated avatar.
speed up the rest of the frames now too. Try somewhere between .2-.4 seoncds a frame and then just make the text maybe like 1 second.
-
lock please i have enough opinions
abyss is faster but the rings are safer. It's really your choice. I use the abyss
-
pet autoer! *edited to not name names*
ooh sounds fun too bad i dont have any souls in the ban kright now.
-
The number of 99's.
Somewhat useless but whatever. However there is one thing that I don't think you took into account: the fact that F2Pers don't get skillcapes.
-
Since When does the evil chicken....
i noticed this too like a month ago. I would normally stand on an evel chicken so it wouldn't attack me. But i guess that was a bug and this is the fix.
-
Are any world swithing helps/methods legal?
I'm pretty syre they are but I don't think you're allowed to talk about them on tip.it.
-
D chains from Dusties
I've heard people go more than 20k without a chain. It's all about luck. THere really is no set pattern.
-
Would any of you be interested...
I think that'd be great if you did. It would help a lot of begginers (like me) learn how to better use photoshop and do things like photomanips, which I can't really figure out how to do.
-
The O-fficial metoolman sig contest
what type of sig pixel? Photoshop? You gotta give us a better descrption and be mor specific. Look here or here to get an idea on how to run a contest.
-
What is your eco-footprint?
Footprint is 22 I would need 4.9 planets.
-
Giving blood - do you?
I haven't yet wsimply because I'm not old enough but when I am I probably will.
-
lvl 3 clue scroll
I do them all the time and theyre pretty easy. The hardest ones are probably sara mages but even then just get something between you and it and then range it with protect melee. Super easy.