Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. I just read this guide that said you can make about 450m from 1-99 crafting. I think it's probably more like 400m, but it's close enough for this, right?
  2. Let's play: Barbarian Assault.
  3. Dhide > Karils. You'll be praying magic, so you want to maximize ranged defense. Dhide has higher ranged defense.
  4. Lsp

    Bladewing replied to Slaykan's topic in Help and Advice
    Armadyl, Saradomin, and Corp with small teams. Or you can duo TDs.
  5. Lsp

    Bladewing replied to Slaykan's topic in Help and Advice
    Yeah, you don't have very much. Massing is an awful way to get LSP, it's a good way to get rid of it.
  6. Lsp

    Bladewing replied to Slaykan's topic in Help and Advice
    You probably don't have very high LSP. Here are a few things to consider: How many people were at the mass? Did anyone get any hilts, chestplates, or tassets?
  7. Back to your base. Which is why extremes are better for teams.
  8. About 3,500-3,800m. Obviously you can't buy blue for cash, and you can't buy white or red for cash either.
  9. Bladewing replied to Poopingman's topic in Rants
    Have you been boss hunting? Yeah. GWD and TDs are full of arrogant [wagon], but you haven't met a real [bleep] until you've gone to FFA corp.
  10. Cannoning aberrant spectres profits and is pretty good xp. I'd do this til 80 or 85, when I'd switch to chinning.
  11. Red is around 2.75-3 easters; white is around 6-7 easters. That would give: Red: 950-1,050m White: 1,800m-2,000m
  12. Fire, Soulwars, and 99 capes are all superior, so no I don't wear one.
  13. Bladewing posted a topic in Rants
    ...should be storeable in familiars.
  14. I use EE whenever I am ranging. The only place I'd use SGS is Tormented Demons. Everywhere else I'd take Dragon Claws.
  15. No offense as I am sure that report is very detailed(I saw your other works), but you are going to get trolled for that. :| Yeah, I'd love to read your experiment but I'd rather not pay for membership to your site. I probably know most of the information on it already.
  16. Get level 5 in all roles at Barbarian Assault before you work on armor. It'll make it much easier. Void armor also has bonuses.
  17. Because there's nothing more to say. Safe PvP already exists.
  18. I kill rune armor, and with your stats this is probably the best way too.
  19. http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=activities.htm
  20. Bladewing replied to Ezkaton's topic in Help and Advice
    No. They are awful xp and horrid drops to boot.
  21. Claws > BGS. You'll want the claw specs to hit him down lots once he goes berserk. Nomad already has pitifully low defence, I think I hit a 0 on him once.
  22. 8 Strength is much better than 5 attack. SS wins 100% of the time. EDIT: I myself use Zspear for the reasons stated below. I actually don't even do WFs anymore.
  23. They are bought out, so yeah that would make them traded less on GE.
  24. Bladewing replied to Leoo's topic in Help and Advice
    Mith platebodies with SC hammers. You're wasting your time (and therefore potential money/xp) doing anything slower. Unless you superheat gold while forging gold (both at the same time), that was pretty competetive if I recall.
  25. 8/10, nicely done.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.