Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Kuradel Assigned JAD!
Old news. The reward is a bonus 25k slayer xp for killing Jad.
-
Building a Defence Pure, need several questions answered!
See that would be a valid consideration if the blurite sword didn't have the exact same speed as an iron dagger :grin: Yeah, even use a scimitar over a dagger, since they're the same speed.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
can some1 put a link please?
-
should i sell obby shield and just use rune defender?
Rune Defender is the BEST melee shield EVERYWHERE. Yes, DFS is good, and obsidian shield is good, but they are not the best.
-
08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon
I'd guess at about 1:100. I only had one ring for about 600 kills in the dungeon, but in the next 600 I got 9 more rings. 1 from Abyssal demons 1 from Steel dragons 8 from Dark beasts Mostly that I've gotten like 5 dark beast tasks, and only one of each blues, abbys, irons, and steels
- herb ?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Haha, I can hit one better!
-
08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon
And thats just with whip and dfs? Hmm, so zammy spear and extremes and these dragons are kitties. I did a 73 steel task in way under 45 minuets with overloads and z spear. Yep, I did 84 steels in exactly 45 minutes with Z spear, extremes, and leech prayers.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
- 08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon
The Ferocious Ring adds +4 damage to each claw swipe (40:22:13:14 doesn't follow the 4:2:1:1 ratio, but 36:18:10:9 does). I assume this is true for Dragon daggers and halberds as well. Claws are likely the best special weapon for that dungeon - a guaranteed +16 damage is huge.- 3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Since people have been talking a lot about dragon bones, I thought I might comment that they're buyable at min.- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
My new highest non-Dharok hit: (89) You will notice that these hits don't follow the 4:2:1:1 ratio usually seen in claws. That's because the Ferocious ring adds +4 damage to each hit of claws. If you subtract 4 from each, it'd be 36-18-9-8, which is the usual ratio. Imagine claws with Bandos and Turmoil =P~- Figuring out "lost" HP exp
Fixed it for you. Doing the whole untrimmed thing is stupid and only for attention [garden tools] to be honest.- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Alas, you cannot dharok with a Ferocious Ring. After 8 straight dark beast tasks from Duradel without a bow, my streak is ended. During said streak I got numerous rare drops: 67 Nature Runes, 45 Death Runes, 2 x 150 Steel Arrows, 4 x 42 Rune Arrows, 6 x Rune Square, 2 x silver ore, dragonstone, rune spear, rune battleaxe. I have never seen a kite from them before o_O- Ferocious Ring drop rate
In 180 Abbys 240 Abbys 130 Blue Dragons 80 Iron Dragons I got one ring.- Flames of Zamorak vs Claws of Guthix
With claws you can use the mace, which gives +10% damage as well as a hefty prayer bonus.- Best ways to train herblore to a high level?
FYI you'll be looking at around a 250-300m pricetag for 99.- Multiple raven eggs
You can put your first raven in your Menagerie, then raise another one. I should be doing this with my additional eggs, but I can't be bothered to atm.- No School = Win.
Little sister can you find another way? <3 QOTSA- Teachers Go On Strike Tomorrow!
Unions were once a good thing - they fought human rights violations and other abuses. But now those are virtually absent, and unions just create economic inefficiency. Props to your state/district for trying to "unrecognize" them.- Crimson Charms
Black demons aren't worth doing. They're only "good" if you cannon and safespot, but even then they're slower charms than cannoning wallisalkis or scabarites (best of three). Chinning Nechryaels is quite good, with similar to slightly superior rate to single waterfiends; in addition, they are surprisingly low cost due to their drops. If you are meleeing, don't bother with anything other than waterfiends.- Dragon Claws
- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I tried to take a screenshot of my Adventurer's Log after I finished trip, but found out it was spammed up with "You killed a Tormented Demon x 9000". :unsure: There should totally be an archive.- Tormented Demons
I'd say it's overkill - it's so quick to bank that it'd be unnecessary to pay the additional cost. For other things like GWD where the delay of return is far greater, super prayers could be useful if you're planning for a very long trip.- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Got these two today little achievements today. I suppose I'll go back to my other goals, though I'm not sure the best way to approach upgrading purple->green <_<. Any tips? - 08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.