Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. :cool: Back to money making and other goals now. :ohnoes:
  2. Are you sure you aren't on a GE limit? I just bought 1 min.
  3. Who said you had to read the post to reply to it?
  4. Too bad you can't stab with a whip :roll: I found z spear to be better at all of them, actually.
  5. I'm going to assume this is single combat, no cannon allowed. But I guess it's good for Abby demons and Dark Beasts.
  6. Bladewing commented on primadog's blog entry in Runescape Math
    35k xp/hour 350k gp/hour VS. 500k xp/hour -9m/hour So you'd spend 13.3 hours to save 14m coins. 1m/hour is doable even with green dragons, and for those who can, making potions is far superior (less CTS, eh?) Good alternative for low-income players, but otherwise it's inefficient and difficult to maintain those xp rates.
  7. Complete junk gtfo. Worthless. Why would you even post this. not the most polite way to phrase it, Don't worry I'm just training my Trolling skillz.
  8. Complete junk gtfo. Worthless. Why would you even post this.
  9. Buy out for min after the next 1/2 GE updates.
  10. :twss: @ Rust - gtfo autotyper :rolleyes: I posted this in the Kuradel thread, but I guess I'll post it here too:
  11. Well, they did, unless you meant GE price. I traded Dragon Bones at a "street value" of 8k each. I bet that guy who sold me his phat is doing a huge FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU right now.
  12. Managed to snag this picture while AFKing Dark Beasts. She is casting the spell on the Dark Beast in the corner. Afterwards, she said "Hmm, interesting..." and teleported. I hate to speculate but if this makes me guess at a high level slayer update.
  13. Thought this was good for lols :roll:
  14. Bladewing replied to zwyrm's topic in Help and Advice
    Armadyl Helm and Karils with BSS (I assume you won't use DFS). Use tort, then titan.
  15. You didn't say what your goal level is :s Chin Nechryaels, I have a guide in my signature. It's about 110 crimsons/hour with 99 range, and surprisingly inexpensive. I need more data to confirm this, but with current prices and the data I have so far, you will actually profit/break even doing this.
  16. Bladewing replied to mikeb241's topic in Help and Advice
    Chaos Druids and Aberrant Spectres I suppose, but all monsters that drop herbs give the same proportions of Guam:Marrentil:Ranarr etc. Just kill monsters that drop herbs a lot.
  17. Bladewing replied to oake's topic in Help and Advice
    Yeah around there, 2.5 ish.
  18. At least for adamant, platebodies are more efficient, even at incomes of like 500k.
  19. What you really mean to say is "requiescete" :P
  20. You have it right, but last time I checked it's not worth using SC needles if you make over 900k/hour (PROBABLY has changed since I got 99 craft). Smithing is faster than Crafting. You get about 220k xp/hour with green bodies (using SC needles, not including time to get them). You get 275k xp/hour with mithril plates and 340k xp/hour with adamant plates. Add to that that you must spend 45% more time grinding SC for needles than you would for hammers.
  21. Take what I wrote and do everything there, except with yews. Do 100 days, then see how much more you need.
  22. Use Lit Torch -> Trap What you wear doesn't matter - camouflage doesn't work on them.
  23. Very nice. Was it from an iron or a steel? Also, is it the frozen fortress a better place to kill them than at brimhaven dungeon From steels. It is FAR better to kill steels there. They are segregated and uncrowded. Grats on an item from the quest :D I got an item there too (guthan's helm).
  24. Runecrafting, since it's so slow to train.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.