Everything posted by Bladewing
-
What to train on?
Slayer isn't good charms, that's why. No new slayer monster he could unlock would improve the charm rate over camping the best monster until arguably 65. So finding the best monster is what he needs to do.
-
What to train on?
My friend is level 90, and is looking for a decent place to train melee and gather charms. Can you do armoured zombies at 70 attack, 60 strength, 70 defense and 52 prayer? Or is there a better place he should be training? Please do NOT suggest slayer. Thank you.
-
87-99 strength/money making via combat
Most of that money was probably from the toadflax :^_^:, but you get like 100k in loot hourly at Armoured Zombies.
-
What Mosters To Block For Slayer?
Steel Dragons Aquanites - bad xp, bad drops, bad charms, strong monster. Not really any reason to kill them. Hellhounds - bad xp, no drops, only gold charms. Iron Dragons unless you like them and have 85 herblore, really. Warped Terrorbirids if you have 85 herblore.
-
Bandos
Are you bringing a tortoise? Or just a unicorn?
-
Bandos
Depends on your summoning level, really.
-
Farming Advice
A good place to start is pineapples and willows and calquat, all rather cheap to plant. If you want more xp, upgrade to papaya and then palm, then consider upgrading to maples or yews.
-
Bandos
Rune Defender instead of DFS.
-
This?...or this?...
Casting that many fire strikes would take hundreds of hours. You should use another method if you want to train magic. May I ask how you are making money right now?
-
87-99 strength/money making via combat
For melee, the only efficient monsters to kill are undead monsters with prayer (Armoured Zombies, for instance) and either green dragons or spiritual mages. Anything else is just wasting your time.
-
98 farming!! :D
What trees are you using?
-
Improving my Kree solo's.
My experience was that Kree only melees when no one is attacking her, so you would only need to run under when potting. This could be wrong though, as I have only soloed her twice.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
My money is on neither of them getting to 90.
-
Duradel
I'm on a loop of Mithril Dragons, Black Dragons, Waterfiends, and Greater Demons.
-
soloing all gwd bosses.
preferably 2-3 kills per trip If you're planning to do this for money, then just focus on soloing one, so you only need gear for one. You'll have a hard time getting 3 kills at Bandos or Zamorak with your melee stats.
-
soloing all gwd bosses.
If you just want to be able to solo them all once, you could do it now.
-
Estimated cost of 99 mage?
If it weren't for telekinetic theatre I'd do it. Or even if they let you move while the statue slides.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
They aren't great anyway. A whip is far superior.
-
Doing Wrong
Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe not helping with your mother's income would help if you have a job of your own.
-
Better ranging tasks?
I was able to range nearly every Duradel task except abbys (rangeable, but too slow for my tastes), dark beasts, and waterfiends.
-
When should I step into p2p?
Don't bother with a cash pile over 100,000 coins, since moneymaking on the members' version is much faster than on the free version. EDIT: WOW am I surprised you found tip.it so soon, I didn't find it until I started the "Ernest the Chicken" quest.
-
Items in inventory
The most annoying thing for me is "combining" things, like attaching feathers to bolts - I can only do this at like 60% of the rate that I used to >_>
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Just a guess, were those rune pickaxes? Or pineapple seeds? I have no idea, though. For hide tags, use the following code: [hide=hide title]hidden text[/hide] [hide=hide title]hidden text[/hide]
-
Buffing the max hit of Magic
Also, I think +70% in PvM might be a bit strong... 51s with Ice Barrage, anyone?
- hacked need to regain money