Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. I didn't see anyone calling you a troll. l0rd was saying it was a prompt for trolls to come along (which, honestly, it probably is). And I don't think people are insulting you because they don't know you; I'm pretty sure they just think it's a crummy skit idea. On-topic; it needs some work to really be humorous. Work on it some more and it could be decent. Ohhhhhhh. Sorry, L0rd. I thought he was calling me a troll. Its all good broahdah. But generally speaking, you really don't need to "know someone" to tell if they're a troll (which you thought I was doing), just the same as you don't need to "know someone" to see if their post is genuine. More on-topic, the outline of your story doesn't seem too funny, but with proper writing skills and dynamics I'm sure you could pull it off. Even if others don't like, I have a feeling you will (yes that is right, I am making a presupposition about your personality based on barely any information, wacha gonna do?) Good luck, live long, and prosper.
  2. Sounds like a prompt for a good session of trolling.
  3. Yes, she can legally forbid you to drive the truck.
  4. WIN :thumbup: or you could just take the presidential approach and ramble attach your opinions to one-sided subjects. ex: "IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST BE A TERRORIST!"
  5. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    friend cropped out the background of me holding up my pic and added the text -.- replace index with this
  6. l0rd replied to Maze's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes, like 95% of my 4,500+ songs
  7. Felix Mendelssohn - Fingal's Cave Oventure
  8. l0rd replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    take off both indexed pictures and replace A with this please, thanks [hide=][/hide] (school picture taken in 08 sometime)
  9. l0rd replied to Zygimantas's topic in Off-Topic
    pmg, gise i m scared i ate bacon 4 diner nd now i just caughed and snoozed twise :|
  10. l0rd replied to Zygimantas's topic in Off-Topic
    deth nmber too for Uunited States ;) da reel qestion is wen ar we al giong to die....Cnn says soon
  11. Jesus Christ, of course....anyone who says no doesn't seem to have a real grasp of how much money that is. I couldn't imagine any parent totally abandoning their child for things done on the internet. Sure, it'd be the most confrontation I would have ever experienced in my life, and my mom would be shocked and horrified, and I might even get into legal trouble if the law found out. But I would definitely tell.
  12. l0rd replied to Zygimantas's topic in Off-Topic
    Improbable, but not impossible.
  13. Don't make fun of the Bible. Seriously. I'm agnostic/realist/atheist whatever the hell you want to call it but you other non-theists need to respect peoples' beliefs. Be more liberal. Some of the stuff in this book is quite ridiculous.
  14. l0rd replied to Embrace's topic in Off-Topic
    You used "subconscious" instead of self-conscious. But mine: I'm a tad too apathetic towards relationships it seems like, as I never feel motivated to pursue a girl. Anxiety (social, etc) Lazy lack of motivation towards things I want to do (learning an instrument, reading a book, etc) I also vaguely recall an identical thread in the past, I might be wrong though.
  15. The remedy is obvious: DON'T PROCRASTINATE, that is all. There is no secret trick or will-power "cheat", you have to just do it.
  16. l0rd replied to ElkNight's topic in Off-Topic
    Why did the chicken cross the road? [hide=PUNCHLINE]To meet the other chicken which crossed the road earlier[/hide] Why do Roosters always crow at daybreak? [hide=PUNCHLINE]Birds sing to attract mates and can accompany the song with specific physical activities. Song is used to mark a bird's territory from intruders and to warn other members of the flock of intruders. It is also used to reestablish communications with the flock after night has passed. Some species do not sing well after they first awake, but improve after a few hours practice.[/hide]
  17. l0rd replied to Zygimantas's topic in Off-Topic
    How. When I said it looked stupid, it had a few extra exclamation marks. Now it's good, It needs capital letters imo. :-k mhm, I'd make the title SWINE INFLUENZA PANDEMIC if i were you, I have no idea why there is so much discussion about the title though. :?
  18. Yes. ITT: people naming influential people
  19. l0rd replied to Zygimantas's topic in Off-Topic
    and new Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_swine_flu_outbreak
  20. No one famous. I'm guessing someone reclusive and antisocial.
  21. l0rd replied to Zygimantas's topic in Off-Topic
    Here is a good TRUSTABLE confirmed swine flu toll in the united states: http://www.cdc.gov/swineflu/
  22. l0rd replied to Zygimantas's topic in Off-Topic
    i feel pretty sick too, probably will go to school though. What are your symptoms?
  23. That my friend, is propaganda at its finest. Learn the facts, not biases. The fact is, is that CO2 is a proven compound that traps UV radiation, and thus heat in the earth. If you look at graphs since the Industrial Revolution of CO2 emissions and look at Earths average temperature, you will find that the graphs are similar. This is not to say that CO2 is the cause, but it is a very good chance, this is all environmental scientists know. Even if it is just a hype, the fact is is that the current carbon footprint we're leaving behind is very substantial could cause problems in the far future if it doesn't cause problems in the immediate future (which it most likely will). If we stopped emitting CO2 totally today, it would still take 200 years for the average earth temperature to go back to what it was before the Industrial Revolution. In fairness, there is a lot of corruption in the clean energy business. If we are so focused on saving the planet why do we subsidize ethanol(raising fuel prices) but dont focus on truly clean energy such as wind and solar? To an extent the answer is that politicians are granting money to their friends in the ethanol industry; the post you responded to wasnt well written but it wasnt entirely wrong. The truth is that profits allowed by capitalism blinds politicians and corporations of the future.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.