Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Don't spam the same topic across multipple board. Search before posting. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=486 ... light=nite
  2. Great Britain is England, Scotland and Wales? Don't know if Northern Ireland is in GB or UK. But no, it's not the same thing. Yes Great Britain is England, Scotland and Wales (UK is Great Britain & N. Ireland) The British athletes competing at the olympics compete under Britain and not their own seperate countries :)
  3. England won a total of 0 medals in the last olympics.(winter & summer) :wink: I don't think anyone is saying USA sucks at all sports, just they don't dominate in all sports.
  4. No this is a spammy topic.
  5. The next games include Argentina v Germany and Brazil v France. So you can't have those 4 in the top 4.
  6. Please don't rip other people's text and pretend it's your own. At least give them some credit. http://www.bazza.com/sj/humour/EnglishI ... guage.html
  7. No one is suggesting he 'harrass Jagex into unbanning his account' I'm sure Jagex would even understand that someone should not give up their account easily if they were banned incorrectly.
  8. No football for 2 days. I don't think I can handle it.
  9. Don't spam.
  10. That video is not appropriate for the forums.
  11. OK I'm not going to lock this just now, but I will set a few rules. Do not post any kind of local photos which might give away your location (ie. neighborhood etc) Don't post maps of where you live. I don't mind you posting photos of cities where you can't tell where someone might live like BMW & apinagez have done. THis is for your own safety. :)
  12. Phil replied to TheDeathOfMe's topic in Off-Topic
    ya, this is the off topic board.
  13. Phil replied to Nivek180's topic in Off-Topic
    Yep please advertis in the sticky.
  14. Well 7 if you include ex-staff too :wink: We have good taste :P
  15. He's from Ghana so he'd have to choose between them and US, and he would choose Ghana probably. nah he will play for the US at full international level. He has already played for the US up to Under-20s.
  16. OK there goes my good predictions :x I don't think France will manage to beat Brazil though.
  17. The day Asgarnia was released. Was really a big update at the time. The party hat dupe. Rs2 beta release.
  18. Haha right. I've not seen one match where Brazil have had a hard time to win. Throughout their 4 matches they've always looked like winning and they when they needed to step up their performance they have done so easily.
  19. People who don't search http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=475116
  20. So far so good for my predictions :P
  21. Phil replied to No_OnE's topic in Off-Topic
    bed 2-4am up - 12-2pm
  22. Did you just ignore the stickies?
  23. I think there are millions of people around the world who shout out GOAL! when someone scores. I do it :P
  24. ouch. Totti scored a penalty in the 94th minute to put the aussies out :x
  25. Phil replied to dragongrrrl's topic in Help and Advice
    Contact Jagex about this, we can do nothing here. Also please do not name names here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.