Everything posted by Phil
-
Member list search
It's not really hard searching for members in the memberlist by changing the url. Just sort it by username and from there on it's very simple. Would maybe take me a few minutes to find a random name in the memberlist, without even doing what Merc suggested.
-
Omegawytch
I just wish 56Warrior would come back and make some more :wink:
-
Member list search
Works fine for me. We aren't going to change something because 1 person doesn't know how to search properly.
-
Huge Explosion in Hertfodshire Oil Depot
Just saw the pictures on the itv news. Pretty large area of the depot that is still burning.
-
2006 World Cup Draw
Brazil got Croatia Australia Japan they will all be walkovers Croatia wont be a walkover, I can tell you that.
-
Are you afraid of the dark?(show)/ Classic Nick show memorys
Haha I used to watch that. It was great, better than these Goosebumps or Are You Afraid Of The Dark. :P
-
2006 World Cup Draw
No that's just England who do that, well maybe Colombia too :x Anyway, I will be ordering a Trinidad & Tobago shirt in time for the world cup, with Scotland printed on the back :wink:
-
Make a Runescape Movie!
This board isn't for RuneScape related movies.
-
Modern bands/artists that will be remembered in lets say...
A few others I think... Madonna, Snoop Dogg, Red Hot Chili Peppers
-
2006 World Cup Draw
Yeah this isn't really like ice hockey, players don't intentionally go into challanges trying to do as much damage as possible. If they did then they would realise they would probably get banned for a few years.
-
!who did u think was better in the last election!
Please no more spam!
-
Do u think the bird flu will hit America next?
Good to see you have found the Music and Movies board.
-
2006 World Cup Draw
Because they are seeded. The seeded teams always end up with easier teams, it's just the luck of the draw.
-
2006 World Cup Draw
Anyone else watch it? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 466032.stm Tough group for the Aussies I think. The match I'm interested in is England - Trinidad so that Scotland can score against the English :P Jason Scotland that is, the saintee :wink: Also Netherlands - Argentina will be very interesting. The schedule - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm Germany vs Costa Rica to start the tournament on June 9th.
-
Nothing.
Locked since there is no topic anymore. :?
-
Strange bruising etc
maybe a scratch mark. :?
-
What is your bandwidth?
Communications 900.2 kilobits per second Storage 109.9 kilobytes per second 1MB file download 9.3 seconds Subjective rating Good I usually get better results at night.
-
Are Atheletes Over-Paid?
That's because he is the whole show. If it wasn't for him the tv company probably wouldn't be raking in over 7 mil a show. If I was him I would want a lot of whatever the tv company made from my show.
-
Are Atheletes Over-Paid?
eh.. I meant a week :P
-
Are Atheletes Over-Paid?
I've not really looked into other sports but in football I think there should be a wage cap at something like 30k a week.
-
downloading help
Illegal yes. You aren't going to find out from this forum.
-
Facial hair/shaving
Haha cool site. I want one of these.. Navy Seal Beard.
-
posts?
Please search before posting.
-
Can you spot all 75?
Haha nice. I should have had a few more after looking at that. Some were obvious. eg... Madonna, the killers, cyrpress hill, the crner shop Bah!
-
History's most influential inventions
the use of electricity for powering things. the microchip - Jack Kilby the tv - John Logie Baird the telephone - Alexander Graham Bell I know they are relativley recent, but I think they have had a huge impact on the world's civalisations :P