Everything posted by All_Bogs
-
Dungeoneering meatcorn tightrope
Thank you for your submission. We already have an image queued up for this puzzle, it should appear on the live site shortly. I'm sorry to hear that you dislike the submission process. It does indeed take a fair amount of time. You could consider using a free image hosting website, instead of your personal site, to upload a picture.
-
dungeoneering calculator
You can post a picture by uploading it to a free image hosting site (such as ImageShack) and then linking to it here. Anyway, your description is clear enough, I understand what the problem is. The "Tip Me!" button should become active as soon as you select a potion, but this is clearly not happening. Strangely enough, the calculator works fine for me, using Internet Explorer 8. Perhaps you're using an older version of Internet Explorer; you can check your version by going to Help, then clicking About. If you're using an older version, please consider upgrading to version 8.
-
dungeoneering calculator
Could you be more specific about the problem you're experiencing? Also, what web-browser are you using?
-
3 item images
Thank you for your submission. These item images have been updated :)
-
Catspeak amulet (e)
Thank you for your submission. The Catspeak amulet (e) has been added to the items DB :)
-
Primal battleaxe
Hello K0_GuitaR, welcome to the forums :) Thank you for your submission. I've added the Primal battleaxe to the items DB.
-
Req: Advanced Dungeoneering Bestiary
A new and improved, database-driven Dungeoneering Bestiary should be live soon. It should cover everything you'd want to know about the monsters that inhabits Daemonheim :)
-
Dungeoneering potion calculator suggestion
The formulas are listed in the Dungeoneering Skills Guide (see here). The calculator has been patched up and is working as intended. Automated skill look-up remains a possible feature that will be added in future. If you have any new things to suggest please make a new topic. Thank you :)
-
Dungeoneering Bestiary - Corrections & Comments
This topic has served its purpose. Thanks everyone for your contributions :)
-
F2P Dungeonering Boss Drops
Thank you very much for your submission, this issue has been resolved :)
-
Treasure Trail
Hello Manfa87, welcome to the forums :) Thank you for your submission. I've corrected the issue, and the proper riddle text should be visible on the site shortly.
-
time to exp/item
I don't know. While calculations might work for the examples you've given, they're based on a significant amount of assumptions (which means that they won't be valid for all users) and it'd also be very hard to generalize such a concept to make it apply to a wide range of skills and tasks. I do agree with you that having some sort of lookup chart where you can see what things are good XP, what things are poor or mediocre XP but good money and what things should generally be avoided if you're looking for either quick XP or quick cash, would be a very cool something to have. It wouldn't even need any fuzzy calculations to be useful :) Regrettably, such charts would require a lot of maintainance, as Jagex will introduce new methods of levelling, nerf old ones, and cash values of stuff just changes a lot in general. We only have so much crew members so I don't know if such a thing would be feasable to maintain, it is hard enough to keep the site up to date as is :P
-
Monster name capitalization
Yeah I totally appreciate users taking some extra effort to make their submissions crystal clear :thumbup: Just trying to save him (and other future contributors) some work there.
-
time to exp/item
Thank you for your suggestion :) Unfortunately, there are far too many variables in play to make even remotely accurate calculations with regards to the amount of time performing a task would take. Apart from a person's statistics and gear, there will also be outside variables such as other people interrupting your training, and your own attention span also plays a role. In addition, assuming that the user has his stats maxed out and is using a certain weapon would severely limit the amount of people to which the calculator would be useful. While numerous, people with maxed out combat stats are still a vast minority :P In the case of red salamanders versus black salamanders, it'd probably be best to simply do some research into the two things you are comparing. It's the same for iron ore versus runite ore; while the second gives more experience, mining it isn't exactly viable to get your mining level up quickly. So while it's a cool idea, the Tip.it crew unfortunately does not consist of wizards so I'm afraid we couldn't make such a calculator work particularly well :(
-
Banana
Updated, thanks :)
-
Prima Rapier
Hello, welcome to the forums :) The primal rapier should now have stats. Thank you for your submission :)
-
Monster name capitalization
These monster entries have been updated, thanks :) No need to go out of your way to link monsters to bestiary entries, by the way.
-
Farming Guide Updates
Hey Jakesterwars, welcome to the forums, and thank you for your submission :) I've added the Basket pack and Empty sack pack to the tools table, and added a note on the Magic watering can. I've also added a section on the Scroll of life and updated our bananas. Changes should be visible on the site shortly.
-
New Special Constitution Regeneration Rate Calculator
I can see some merit to the idea, but I feel that such a calculator would not be used by a lot of people. In addition, implementing this would involve a significant amount of work, and seemingly a fair amount of magic as well. Sorry, but I don't think we will create such a calculator any time soon. Thank you for your contribution though, it is appreciated :)
-
New special calc suggestion
Hello Kissmyassist, welcome to the forums, what a wonderful name you have. Your idea is quite cool and useful, I think. You would basically like a Herblore calculator (or planner) that also shows you how much money you'd spend on raw materials and how much you'd earn back from potions made, such that you can figure out how big of an impact it'd have on your personal wealth, right? Adding such a feature to the existing calculators wouldn't be particularly easy, as they're built around the general principle that all of them produce the same output, more or less. Adding it as a "special calculator" would be an option, I suppose. I'll write it down somewhere, you might see it pop up in future :)
-
Sonic's F2P Dungeoneering Guide
Cool guide. Didn't know the rules behind table equipment spawns. I found that animated pickaxes go down quite easily to slash attacks.
-
Frost dragon mask examine.
Copy-pasting is hard. Thanks, fixed :)
-
23-Aug-2010 - RuneFest Gallery Competition Results
Same here. Right clicking, and then using 'open image in new tab' makes them appear though (using Chrome).
-
Dungeoneering Guide Correction
It's been removed, thanks :)
-
Runescape 2 Fact Sheet
Cool topic :) I'll have a look in my screenshots folder to see if I have any screenshots of the old website floating around. (Edit: sorry, got nothing) Isn't that 'detail select' image from the first version of the homepage, by the way? The texture on the detail buttons seems to match to texture on the 'play game' button. Might be wrong, though.