Everything posted by nerdattack16
-
Construction -- Flatpacking -- Answered
I'm a little confused on this. If I get someone to flatpack some furniture for me that I cannot make, can I still set it up in my house? I only have 7 construction, heh heh, and I wanted to get some decent furniture in there.
-
What are the best gloves and boots i can buy with 242k?
You've got the best melee boots. Gloves, though...there aren't really many non-RFD gloves. Gauntlets from Family Crest, and [bleep]ed vambraces give a +2 strength bonus and a somewhat decent defense bonus.
-
What a kill.... pic and video up! w00t!
Which means that if doesn't matter if they safe or whatever. If they do, they'll just run out food a little bit faster. Horray, nubby spam kills! :wink:
-
Cannon- J Demon
Nah, only melee and mage. Stay out of melee range and it'll only use mage and it won't walk towards you. A prayer potion or two should keep it up, but bring at least three in case.
-
Ankou's clues worth it?
Yes, but I've sent messages to several RS mods, and they say that the rewards have a larger chance of being rune items (not god or 3rd age or whatever) when finishing a clue scroll dropped by a lower levelled monster, such as cyclops or ankous. But if someone could post what they got from an ankou clue, it might aid me in whether I should spend a few hrs on the clue and buying Uri's stupid random items. Player mods or Jagex mods? Player mods aren't always right, while jagex mods... are, I guess, heh. :P And I thought it didn't matter what dropped the clue, only what level it was. :|
-
Thieving where?
I'm going for 53 as well, for the same reason. The advice I received was to steal from cake stalls until 40-45ish (requires 20 thieving), and then pickpocket guards or master farmers. So far I'm 30ish thieving, and the cakes are pretty good. Silk stalls might be a bit more EXP per thieve, but it spawns slower. Hope this helps; good luck on getting 53. :)
-
Runemonkey password help?
I lost my password as well; I couldn't figure out how to get it back. Can't find any help either, heh.
-
Cannon- J Demon
Yes, you can use a cannon.
-
the price of f2p cooked lobsters?
Wow, you are so wrong it's not even funny. You could sell them in very small quantities, say a hundred or so, for 250 each. Bulk quantities, like one thousand or more, is usually 210-230 each. Try 220 each, I see a lot of sellers/buyers for that price usually.
-
Uber Money Making Troubles
The fastest possible way to make money would be to send out fake emails to rich people, and pray to God they fall for it, thereby downloading a keylogger or involuntarily giving you their password. Unfortunately, that's totally against the rules, and hopefully against the moral standards you (should) hold. Efficient ways include crafting nature runes, mining and smithing steel bars, merchanting, selling logs and fish, and (to a lesser extent) combat. Although clues can really add up, especially if they're level 3 clues.
-
can rune stuff be dropped by monsters? (f2p)
Actually, greaters drop rune full helms - lesser demons (level 82) drop the med helms. Umm... abyssal demons drop rune chainbodies, square/kiteshields, and med helms. Level 125, require 85 slayer. Can't really thing of more. :?
-
F2P TO P2P...
Yeah, it all depends on how you're paying. I pay with my credit card, and it activated pretty much instantly.
-
Did they remove capability to house scam?
Yeah, they made this awesome update. You first entered the house with 81/85 hitpoints, right? Well, since you entered with that, you left with that. That way, no more house scams! :D
-
Breaking a spinning plate?
Unbroken spinning plates are untradeable, so broken ones probably are too. :(
-
new question( inv for monkey madness(all 3 chapters)
Do Monkey Madness and get a dragon scimitar; if not, then just use a dragon longsword.
-
Breaking a spinning plate?
I don't think you can; I've dropped those plates loads of times and they never broke. You sure you just didn't see half a shield of Arrav?
-
Members?
Paypal needs to verify whether the account you're using is actually yours. There's a process you need to go through on the website; basically, they either deposit or charge you two very small amounts of money, you check your bank account, and tell them what they took or gave. That way, they know it's your bank account you're using. (I forgive your ignorance. :P)
-
new question( inv for monkey madness(all 3 chapters)
Whip: (+5) (-2) -Higher strength bonus (+) -One-handed (+) -One-time payment - no repair costs (+) -Good for nearly everything and with nearly everything (+) -Very fast attack speed (+) -Can only train attack, defense, and controlled (-) -No prayer bonus (-) Flail: (+2) (-5) -Lower strength bonus (-) -Two-handed (-) -Repair costs add up - it'd be more expensive in the long run (-) -Not too good by itself (-) -Moderate attack speed (-) -Can train all combat (+) -Slight prayer bonus (+) There's my breakdown of it. Obviously, pluses are good, minuses are bad. Which got more pluses? :P
-
Need help with SlideShow siggy. READ PLEASE!
Yeah, probably. Post this on the Art Bazaar, it's your best chance of getting help.
-
Members?
If you have a verified Paypal account, it should take a matter of hours. Unverified account, it'll take a few days, I think. :(
-
What clothes are these?
I second that belief. :)
-
Azurechaos' Huge Barrows Guide!
Great guide! I'd have never thought of Sara brews + restores (maybe because it's too expensive for me, heh). Detailed, lots of pictures, and all the methods. Just one question: you say to melee Karil; can I do that efficiently with 70 attack and strength, DDS and whip? Do I need an attack/strength potion if I can?
-
Dragonstone
Try world 2, Falador park north of the bank. Or any crowded world, any crowded bank. Any monster that drops gems also drops key halves. I get good halves from ankous, fire giants, and harpie bug swarms.
-
Party hat set - Items kept on death
...Holy crap, I missed an update. Then again, I was at work, so I've got a valid excuse. :o
-
Closed Till Next Year!
Graphic Type: Signature! Colors: I'd like a kind of mottled, blended gray/black background. Primary Text: nerdattack16 (on the bottom, either corner please.) Font: http://www.dafont.com/epoxy-history.font Renders/Images: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-4202 Post/PM: PM, please RandomSig/Banner?: Question about this: if I give you links to a few other signatures, can you link them all together, so they change when you refresh the page?