Everything posted by issy2
-
Microsoft are offering a trip to space!!
HUH? :? :-s
-
Topic or Topic Starter?
I tend to stay away from people like MyPurpleCrayon, he will flame for the most stupidiest reasons. Actually... I think I would agree with MPC on that one. :) But, seriously... I don't reeally mind who the author is. I find it hard to ignore posts that annoy me, as you guys probably know. It's more the topic title that interests me, I suppose... not the author doesn't matter at all...
-
Untitled poem for a bit of fun. all c/c welcome x1000000
Edited
-
I hate Global Warming!
Sorry, ignorance slapping ya in the face again... What's El Nino?
-
which other browser based games do you play?
I don't know what a browser based game is... but this site's great. http://www.zanorg.com/prodperso/jeuxchiants/
-
Meteorite! Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
I'd be interested to know whether Cad's got a picture to go with that. :-w Anyway... what deloria said. Or better, you could get a new house.. Article's cool but why do you use two -- when you should use one?
-
Should I be nervous?
you fail at being philosophical. There is no "right" way to be philosophical. :wink: So do both of you. At least he's trying. If we're not trying to be philosophical, then how can we fail at it? And what exactly is the TA? Maybe if i knew i could be more helpful. 1. You can be something without trying - seemingly effortless. Therefore it stands to reason one can be 'philosophical' without trying and fail or succeed, and it follows that you can try to be 'philosophical' and either fail or succeed. 2. Territorial Army.
-
The God War Of Runescape PART 1
Um I don't like it. You haven't exactly tried to make it an interesting read - it's written as a script with big mistakes, no flow, no description or, seemingly, effort. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I think you should try a bit harder.
-
First High School Job
I'll probably work with kids (they do a job-opportunity thing at my primary school where you can help in the classes for six weeks) or work in a shop or somethng. Still, I'm only 12 so I've got a while to go yet. Also for the record you can get a paperround at 13. However most shops, restaurants etc won't accept people under 16. My brother tried in two bookshops, Nando's, Starbucks, and Gap when he was 15. Heehee.
-
My imagination is crazy, physics help?
Yes, I know, that's Wiki, but check other sources... We went from the -2th to the 94th in around 39-49 seconds I believe. The elevator kept saying, "Welcome to the world's fastest elevator...". When...? That's what happened at the Taipei 101, except in Mandarin. :P (Maybe the floors at the John Hancock Center are shorter than at the 101.) Or, of course, you could just have stairs. :-w :-$ :-s :-w
-
TIF hurt and heal game round 3, GAME HAS STARTED!
Hit anonimou, heal Mr X Abyssalreaper-71 Positief-53 Speedy_petey-61 Mr. X-5-60 Anonimu-68 Issy2-75 life_mage12-PWNED! I_Rule_21-QWNED! Ragen-OWNED! Ash6110-RWNED!
- Topic or Topic Starter?
-
writing your most proud of
This is actually two paragraphs... but it's quite short. (and in the form of verses) Twitch of mouth and blink of eye Love of smile oh-so-wide So different from the usual sigh, Abandon smile? Never bide! Crawl you hands, shudder face, Grief of tears denouncing cheeks To chin they will decline to race But trickle mournfully, those saddened leaks.
-
NHL
What's the NHL? Standard British ignorance. :wink:
-
Early Writings ~ All Post!
*gasps* I'll be scarred by the pain of your words until the day I die! *begins to cry hysterically* But no, on a serious note, that's one of the things that makes it more fun, to leave all mistakes in. It's just funnier to read. : :)
-
unpopular tip. it boards?
Well it looks like things have taken a turn for the best! Right now there's a post every minute or something. Me, andufus, Lee and SuziAngle are using it. :D Come on guys, there's some great stuff in there!
-
a recipe for autumn-poem
Np. (That stands for no problem) c/c stands for compliments/criticism, and 'brb' means be right back. Just a few abbreviations you might want to know! :
-
a recipe for autumn-poem
Maybe. What does "Hm" mean. I'm gonna go and comment on your thread now!!! :D YAY! Hm means... well it's not shorthand or anything, it's literally short for 'hmmm' the sounds you make when you're thinking hard.
-
a recipe for autumn-poem
Hm Lee I suggest you do one for summer, spring and winter. :
-
unfinished prologue to a story I'm planning
I think it does. But, correct me if I'm wrong, Andufus is male, yes? I can see why the first sentence would not appeal to a guy. oooh really? how? Anyway i think i'll keep the first sentence now. Thankyou v. much suziangel and issy2 :D It appeals to females rather than males because (Issy, don't shout at me) females are nosey. We hear something like that and we want to know more. Most guys need something with impact to get them to take notice. I know it sounds a little sexist, but do you see my point. Well I s'pose... : But I suppose it's true, in general (not all cases) girls want to know more...
-
unfinished prologue to a story I'm planning
I think it did! Anyway the only other suggestion I can make is... KEEP GOING! I;m really enjoying it!
- Early Writings ~ All Post!
-
unpopular tip. it boards?
Offtopic... I really enjoyed Hangover . :D Also you an untitled I thought was great - the girl and guy at the campfire one. Did you ever give it a name?
-
��â�º���© A Better Chat While Trading - Over 100 supporters! ��â�º���©
I think this has been suggested before. But I like it and it seems like a great idea - supported.
-
TIF hurt and heal game round 3, GAME HAS STARTED!
Hit anonimou, heal Mr X Abyssalreaper-71 Positief-53 Speedy_petey-61 Mr. X-57 Anonimu-73 Issy2-75 life_mage12-PWNED! I_Rule_21-QWNED! Ragen-OWNED! Ash6110-RWNED! Gryoman can you read the rules please.