Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. Wow... aaaages since anyone's played. Well we gotta finish what we started! :-s :) I hope no-one minds but I separated the scores a little to make it easier to read... Heal speedy_petey, hit anonimou. Abyssalreaper-71 Positief-53 Speedy_petey-53 Mr. X-54 Anonimou-83 Issy2-78 life_mage12-OWNED! I_Rule_21-OWNED! Ragen-OWNED! Ash6110-OWNED!
  2. issy2 replied to guyx5000's topic in Forum Games
    It's from 1 to 100, not 0 to 100. 3 - (4 + 4 + 4) / 4
  3. Agreed. 5 second delay would just slow down trade. Seriously, if people don't want to get scammed, they should help themselves and check the screen themselves. Personally I think if someone gets scammed because they didnt check the screen... they'll learn a lesson from it and it won't happen again. Nowadays people are playing RS at a faster and faster pace. I don't think a delay would be welcomed.
  4. Sorry if you don't mind I'm sticking to Tess. Also has you heard of Tess of the D'bervilles? (sp?) She was a famous fictional Victorian woman and the name Tess was certainly used in the Victorian times and probably before... sorry lol I just think it suits her.
  5. Well it's not particularly original. Also how were the words supposed to fit in? For instance.. On the second day of Christmas Andrew Gower gave to me... Two runite plates It doesn't fit the rhythm.
  6. YAY me too! This place rocks. O:) :D :thumbsup: : :wink: =D> :) (I've suddenly discovered the joy of smileys!) : :-$
  7. issy2 replied to warri0r45's topic in Off-Topic
    I think Panophobia is more accurate. Oh Drat! *stalks off to lonely corner to cry and ponder over the failues of life*
  8. Not at all! Really, I'd rather you were harsh so this got better than you were kind so it stayed bad! Thanks for all your help, I changed the name to Tess. Do you like it? I've also followed your suggestions.
  9. Small update - Breaching of this rule would be - When a person asks you to be their bf/gf, the 3rd time they ask and you refuse would be reportable. (as long as you clearly refused the first 2 times)
  10. issy2 replied to Viktorkrum77's topic in Off-Topic
    But, Viktor, you've only mentioned things that will financially affect our lives. :(
  11. If Runescape was real life we'd all be knee-high in stuff we don't want to think about. If Runescape was real life, we could lock up all the chavs in one place and leave them to starve. If Runescape was real life we'd never go on holiday. If Runescape was real life there'd be no harvest because there's no rain and therefore we would all be dead and therefore Runescape wouldn't exist in the first place. So I give up.
  12. I slept for about 19 hours once when I got back from America or something. I woke up feeling a bit ddizzy and dazed, wondering where all that time had gone. :roll: :D
  13. French, English, Irish, Scottish, German. Mainly English and Irish though... My great-grea-great-great-(or however long ago) grandparents were... grr what's that word... hugenots, French protestants who came to English in the 1700 century or something. But as I'm am athiest... :?
  14. issy2 replied to seanite's topic in Forum Games
    Helicopter... might be able to find a parachute in there! :) If two people, your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend and a doctor who'd found a cure for cancer but hadn't told anyone what it was were trapped in a burning car that was about to blow up, who would you rather save? (Tricky question... no right answer obviously) :(
  15. issy2 replied to Slurpy17's topic in Forum Games
    5/10 Uncle Jonny - The Killers (you can get this on Youtube if you don't know it)
  16. 12... nearly 13... *prays* I started on this forum 6 months after my 11th birthday and I'm lovin' it! :)
  17. issy2 replied to warri0r45's topic in Off-Topic
    I've got serious arachnophobia (sp?) I'm actually terrified of spiders! Anything with eight legs... I scream, run, start crying, panting, can't breathe properly, it's really weird. It's mainly with more tarantula - like creatures, the things that get me most are thick legs or bent legs. Daddy-long-legs I can deal with because they're thin... but anything with thicker legs... :| :| :evil: :wall: Sometimes even cartoon-spiders scare me... :( But the thing is I haven't always had arachnophobia, I think I developed it when I was about four. I also have a phobia of...big spaces. This is gonna take some explaining... :-k You know pictures of really, really big things, like planets, stars, galaxies, even countries and oceans? YAAAAAAAAAGHGHGFHFHGGNRGHGGH!!!! They freak me out so much! Even atlases and big maps scare me! Which is why I'm not using Cad's FRAPPR. :( But I don't mind things like fields or streets, they're fine. The same thing also applies to large blocks of colour. How weird is that?! Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words. :lol: AblutoAcaroAceroAchluoAcousticoAcroAeroAeroacroAeronausiAgateo AglioAgoraAgraAgrizooAgyroAichmoAiluroAlbuminuroAlektoroAlgoAllium AllodoxaAltoAmathoAmaxoAmbuloAmnesiAmychoAnableAncraoAndro AnemoAnginoAngloAngroAnkyloAnthroAnthropoAntloAnuptaApeiro AphenphosmApiApotemnoArachibutyroArachneArithmoArrhenArson AsthenoAstraAstroAsymmetriAtaxioAtaxoAteloAteAthazagoraphobi AtomosoAtychiAuloAuroAuroraAutodysomoAutomatonoAutomysoAuto AvioBacilloBacterioBallistoBolsheBaroBasoBathmoBathoBatoBatracho BeloneBiblioBlennoBogyBotanoBromidrosiBrontoBufonoCacoCaino CaligyneCanceroCardioCarnoCatageloCatapedaCathisoCatoptroCeno CeraunoChaetoCheimaChemoCheroChionoChiraptoChiroCholeroChoro ChrometoChromoChronoChronomentroCiboClaustroCleithroClepto ClimacoClino[bleep]hroCnidoCometoCoimetroCoitoContreltoCoprastaso CoproConsecotaleoCoulroCounterCremnoCryoCrystalloCyberCyclo CymoCynoCypridoDecidoDefecaloesioDeipnoDementoDemonoDemo DendroDentoDermatoDermatosioDextroDiabetoDidaskaleinoDikeDino DiploDipsoDishabilioDomatoDoraDoxoDromoDutchDysmorphoDystychi EclesioEcoEicoEisoptroElectroEleutheroEluroEmetoEnetoEnochloEnosio EntomoEosoEphebiEpistaxioEpistemoEquinoEremoEreuthroErgasioErgo ErotoEuEurotoErythroFebriFelinoFrancoFrigoGaleoGalloGamoGelioGenio GenoGenuGephyroGermanoGerascoGerontoGeumaGlossoGnosioGrapho GymnoGyneHadeHagioHamartoHapheHarpaxoHedonoHelioHellenologo HelminthoHemoHeresyHerpetoHeteroHexakosioihexekontahexaHiero HippoHippopotomonstrosesquippedalioHoboHodoHormeHomichlo HomiloHominoHomoHoploHydrargyoHydroHydrophoboHyeloHygro HyleHyloHypengyoHypnoHypsiIatroIchthyoIdeoIllyngoIoInsecto IsoloIsopteroIthyphalloJapanoJudeoKainoloKakorrhaphioKatagelo KathisoKenoKeraunoKinetoKleptoKoinoniKolpoKopoKonioKosmiko KymoKynoKyphoLachanoLalioLeproLeukoLevoLigyroLilapsoLimno LinonoLiticaLockioLogizomechanoLogoLuiLutraLygoLyssoMacro MageirocoMaieusioMalaxoManiaMastigoMechanoMedomalacuMedortho MegaloMelissoMelanoMeloMeningitoMenoMerinthoMetalloMetathesio MeteoroMethyMetroBacilloMicroMisoMnemoMolysmoMonoMonopatho MotorMotteMusoMycoMycroMyctoMyrmecoMythoMyxoNebulaNecroNelo NeopharmaNephoNoctiNomatoNosocomeNosoNostoNovercaNucleomituNudo NumeroNyctohyloNyctoPocrescoOchloOchoOctoOdontoOdynoOenoOiko OlfactoOmbroOmmetaOneiroOneirogmoOnomatoOphidioOphthalmoOpio OptoOrnithoOrthoOsmoOstraconoOuranoPagoPanthoPanoPapaPapyro ParalipoParaParasitoParaskavedekatriaParthenoPathoPatroioParturi PeccatoPediculoPedioPedoPeladoPellagroPeniaNovercaPhagoPhalacro PhalloPharmacoPhasmoPhengoPhilemaPhiloPhilosoPhoboPhotoauglia PhotoPhonoPhronemoPhthirioPhthisioPlacoPlutoPluvioPneumati PnigoObesoPogonoPoliosoPoliticoPoinePonoPorphyroPotamoPoto PharmacoProctoProsoPsellismoPsychoPsychroPteromerhanoPteronoPupa PyrexioPyroRadioRanidaRectoRhabdoRhypoRhytiRupoRussoSamhaino MalaxoSatanoScabioScatoScelerophibiaScioScoleciScolionoScopo ScotomaScotoScriptoSelachoSelaSelenoSeploesquipedaloHetero SiderodromoSideroSinistroSinoSitoSnakeSoceraSocialSocio SomniSophoSoterioSpaceSpectroSpermatoSpheksoStasibasi StauroStenoStygioSuriSymboloSymmetroSyngenesoSyphilo TachoTaenioTapheTapinoTauroTechnoTeleoTelephonoTeratoTesto TetanoTeutoTextoThaaso ThalaanatoTheatroTheologicoTheoThermoTocoTomoTonitroTopoToxi TraumatoTremoTrichinoTrichopathoTriskaidekaTropoTrypanoTuberculo TyrannoUranoUroVaccinoVenustraVerboVerminoVestiVirginitiVitricoWalloon WiccaXanthoXenoglossoXenoXeroXyloXyroZeloZeusoZemmiZoophobia-Phobia of nearly everything
  18. Just because you don't know it doesn't make it wrong. Cad, he's right about the Devil number... it's 666. And I'm pretty sure the Stars And Stripes had 50 stars for a reason. Also, a nostril'sdefinition is 'an opening at the end of the nose' so I think that proves another one wrong.
  19. Great, thanks alot! I'll work on that now, check it in about half an hour.
  20. Hm I s'pose I like this idea! I didn't understand some bits so you may have already mentioned this but there definitely should be a way of sending a big message to everyone who's logged on in the clan, so instead of sending it to every person each you could just click 'Send Clan Message' or something... but you may have already mentioned it?
  21. issy2 replied to Sir_Alex85's topic in Off-Topic
    I tend to be very sarcastic, and I used to chew my nails but I don't anymore. I pick my teeth... that's about it. Phew! :)
  22. issy2 replied to mario_sunny's topic in Art and Media
    Hmm... this is very interesting. I think you enjoyed writing this and it seems a good read, though some bits could do with a bit more flow. : (I do rate quite harshly though. I thought it was good)
  23. issy2 replied to Viktor's topic in Off-Topic
    This year was one of my best and one of my worst. I think 2007 won't be too good either... but hey, let's just wait and see. :roll: :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.