Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. There was that time Matt Bellamy jumped on his drummer. But I think moshing is cool, as long as you don't deliberately hurt anyone. I've only been to one concert but i think it's quite exciting. :)
  2. We do NOT need to eat meat to survive!!! God, I hate it when people say stuff like that when it's blatantly not true. One of my friends, despite having 100% meat-eating parents, became a vegetarian at a very young age (about 6 or 7) and he is totally healthy. He's grown well and is taller than me, he's probably about 5foot, maybe less. He drinks lots of milk and eats lots of nuts. You do NOT need meat to survive - you need protein. And the two are very different things. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's right.
  3. issy2 replied to dangeresque's topic in Off-Topic
    *retches* I hate fizzy drinks, they make my tummy tingle.
  4. The Love Cats, by the Cure. You can hear it here, accompanied by a somewhat amusing video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LieB9eh0uwE
  5. 13%. Is that good or bad? I don't even understand what it means lol.
  6. How come everyone's scoring so dang high?! My top score's 18... :shock:
  7. issy2 replied to rushrock's topic in Off-Topic
    Fantasy is our escape, our imagination. It's like a world we can get to if we want to. I love fantasy, I make up my own stories, watch films and read books. Probably my favourite fantasy would have to be 'Darkling Plain' by Philip Reeve. That's a book and a half. =D>
  8. - Climb to Macchu Picchu's Sun Gate via the Inca Trail, inspired by my mum. - Win a dancing title. - Meet (please don't spam about this, this is another thing I want to do before I die and is not worthy of lengthy discussion and it probably won't happen anyway) Pandaman and AshKaYu. - Fall deeply in love and get married. - Do London - Brighton every year between the age of 14 and 25. An extra thing I would like to do but again probably won't happen is to get a story published. I know it sounds ambitious, and I will try my best. :thumbsup: I'm sorry but I have to grab this chance of showing this poem to more people. It's by Sgt. Joshua Helterbran, a 224th Engineer Battalion.
  9. Hehe, there goes my unknown band. As goes yours! What's your favorite song by GBS? I haven't heard many... but I'd have to say When I Am King.
  10. O.o i never knew muse done a version of stockholm sydrome ive only heard it by blink 182 Really? I thought Muse did the original. To be honest thank god, if I'd heard their version first it probably would've put me off forever.
  11. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanned for being in the sky! :notalk: :notalk: :-$ :-s :)
  12. Saxophone! TPUM speaks French
  13. Your only looking at it from your side. I told you that everyone has problems, and you agreed. That kid has problems too, and he expressed them in a negative way, just like your friends do when they cut their wrists. Making fun of someone and cutting your wrists is all a negative to get rid of your problems. The world is a harsh place, get over it. Sup dudes and dudettes, here: http://cool-teens.com/forum/index.php is an awesome forum where cool teens like you and you and you can hang out and talk about dating and cutting! Rock on! Can't you guys just cmpletely ban this moron.... +1.
  14. True! TPUM lives in Europe.
  15. Wow. I thought people liked to become more original when writing. As for the description it's pretty good but you might want to try linking some sentences together, as the many shorter sentences you have now separated by full stops make it feel robotic and it doesn't flow. For instance, in stead of it could be.. However in the story you use the word 'shine' about three or four times. Sounds bad, maybe an alternative. Otherwise it's pretty good, but it needs more flow. This is such an easy thing to do - just replace a few full stops with commas and work on your grammar - you'll be surprised at the difference.
  16. Just an idea... maybe TIF deliberately displays these adverts to catch out cheaters?
  17. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
  18. Great Big Sea, I would love to say Muse but they're not exactly unique, same goes for Kelly Clarkson. I used to like Nightwish too.
  19. So here it is happy christmas everybody's getting drunk grandma' got another can of alcholic funk. Otherwise, I love Silent Night and God Rest Ye. My favourite, however, remains here. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=572921 It's not exactly a song, though.
  20. I can't be bothered with these. I'll just try hard at everything and hope for the best.
  21. Didn't think I'd enjoy this kind of game... but it's fun, and I'm hooked! Top score 15.
  22. issy2 replied to archimage_a's topic in Art and Media
    Read mine first lol.
  23. Can't wait. I've gotta another 10 months, 5 days, and roughly 18 hours to go.
  24. issy2 replied to archimage_a's topic in Art and Media
    That, my friend, was utterly hilarious. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> 9.8/10 I loved it. The only things you could do to improve it would be to add some more commas in. It would make the speech and thoughts more readable and believable. It's funny, it gives a perfect impression of Luke, I loved it. I think mine was more descriptive but yours suits the story more, the style is fun and readable. It gets confusing sometimes and a few edits wouldn't hurt but =D> =D> :D That's about it.
  25. *shakes head* So I can still eat fish/chicken? Big deal! I don't understand the point you're trying to make.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.