Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. pedo Why aren't you banned yet? But on topic, Fad, Pandaman and I are probably the only ones here that are around the same age as Issy. We can date her non-pedophilically Yah guys I'd love to meet ya all too! We should do that, ya know. Like, 13- TIFs... :lol: :lol: :lol: JOKE!
  2. I think it would be a cool idea. Tip.it already lets us say our location so I dont see why this would be so bad. With regards to the bolded 'location...' exactly what jackalope said. We have locations under our avvies anyway... :roll:
  3. I'm sorry 2be4jue... I can't keep away! Feel free to turn this down and I know I'm Trouble. :) Can I have a Happy New Year sig? I'd like it to be blue (kinda the same as my current one) Text - Happy New Year! (times new roman) (in smaller capitals) We have reached a crossing place into a new dawn. Subtext - (capitals) May this coming year bring you, your family and your friends happiness, peace, and above all, love. Other - I'm not sure how I want it to look but the writing would be silver, please. There's a burst of silver light coming from the bottom of the sig, pointing upwards to the top of the sig as though it's a hallway or corridor. On either side of the light, a picture of someone laughing, a girl on one side and a boy on the other, (they're not looking at each other but they are facing inwards. Age, race etc is irrelevant, as long as they're looking happy and laughing, and they must be real faces. I'm sorry I can't supply you with a render, all the ones I can find are just gaming or pixels or whatever. Thanks so much!
  4. I don't think anyone's being super-serious... I mean it would be cool but one of the most unrealistic things ever.
  5. I don't listen to much rock... unless ... well I loved 'Stockholm Syndrome' by Muse, and 'Don't Look Back Into The Sun' by the Libertines.
  6. Frappr? what would that be? An interactive global map which has dots where each member is located. Each member then has a display picture (generally themselves) and a sentence about themselves. Omg, that's a great idea! Count me in! Go nuts Can we use that one then? Righto... I see there's already 3 people on it?
  7. Frappr? what would that be? An interactive global map which has dots where each member is located. Each member then has a display picture (generally themselves) and a sentence about themselves. That would be so cool. Someone should do that. Could one of you guys be really cool (not hard lol) and get a large map of the world? (ie from google images or something, I can't do it) That would absolutely rock!
  8. You get devoured by a three-headed ...puppy on stilts. *Presses purple button with gold stars on it* *Inserts passport photo*
  9. Frappr? what would that be? An interactive global map which has dots where each member is located. Each member then has a display picture (generally themselves) and a sentence about themselves. Omg, that's a great idea! Count me in!
  10. wow issy you know how to test my skills WOW!! that's so great!
  11. Thanks guys! NINE MORE NAMES TO GO BEFORE WE GET 150!
  12. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    Lol that person quit. (GoingUnder) Posting a new sig-
  13. i would add myself, but whenever I upload pics they always come out as thumbnails. :( So HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!
  14. Meh, we could wait twenty years. :D
  15. Er...that would scare me to death. I mean...I know you guys are a great bunch of people, but you do not know who will show up. We should make some kind of code or something. Like, book a church hall or something for the day, and get someone responsible from TIF to stand at the door, asking for the code... NO IT WOULD NOT BE HYT, YOU GUYS ARE SO ORIGINAL! And then you couldn't be let in unless you got the right code... or something... *looks vague, strolls off with hands in pockets trying to look innocent* Let's be sure to meet somewhere tropical. I'm tired of the cold :P Wow. I'm actually starting to like this idea.
  16. That Paolini guy's parents paid the publishers biiiiig money. Gah, Eragon was - let's face it - complete and utter crap. ARGH I HATE THAT BOOK! Still, the film looks pretty good so I might have to see it when it comes out. :-w
  17. issy2 replied to blue107's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't but my uncle used to be a pack-a-day and an alchoholic. He's trying to quit and he's doing quite well - he got married a week or so ago and his wife is really helping him. I hope he succeeds!
  18. OMG, Issy is a 70-year-old man!!!!11oneleven *sighs* In my eyes that's really not funny. Grow up a bit before making stupid jokes. Kayla mad4u (girl, I think?) fat_slug Myself (is that it?!?!)
  19. issy2 replied to Star_Fox's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm 36kg... :uhh: But hey, no ages. Also it would be cool if someone could translate lb into kg and vice versa... :)
  20. issy2 replied to Fadfdfd's topic in Off-Topic
    Um. Isn't that the summer one? :?
  21. London. Er...that would scare me to death. I mean...I know you guys are a great bunch of people, but you do not know who will show up. We should make some kind of code or something. Like, book a church hall or something for the day, and get someone responsible from TIF to stand at the door, asking for the code... NO IT WOULD NOT BE HYT, YOU GUYS ARE SO ORIGINAL! And then you couldn't be let in unless you got the right code... or something... *looks vague, strolls off with hands in pockets trying to look innocent*
  22. Omg. How old are you? Because, you know, being 12 and a girl probably doesn't help. Though I'm having a growth spurt lol I've grown 4 inches in the last year. =D>
  23. Probably Viktor. Can't think of anyone else that I tend to agree with. Just had a look around to jog my memory- some of the people probably... Hobgoblin (Was planning to make this list alot longer, but apparently not. Just those two.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.