Everything posted by issy2
-
Me, Myself, and Issy. (version of Archimage's 'Loveship')
What is it with people reading stuff and not replying?
-
Who on TIF would you msot likely date/hook up with?
In fact I don't think I've actually answered this question... Anyway I pmed Viktor and apparently 'hook up' does mean date. In that case it would have to be Panda or AshKaYu. (both my age, but I would have said them anyway). Otherwise, Fad, Viktor, Deloria, BabyByers, Archimage A, Ragen (to meet...not, as in...date) Well that's my answer. I'm afraid I don't really know many TIFers... :(
-
The Sig Rating Game
3/10. One of the most boring, unoriginal sigs I've ever seen, sorry to say it.
-
Origin and Evolution of Leetspeak
I sincerely doubt that the unintelligent losers who created 13375p34k actually give a damn what x means in Latin. Anyway, I think it started out with people missing out letters in words, then evolved into something more complex. For instances, before the word 'noob' there was 'newb' and before that, 'newbie' a common term indicating little knowledge of the subject.
-
Eating meat - right or wrong?
*shakes head* Biiiiig difference between a Vegan and a Vegetarian.
-
lking 4 hawt bf! lulz 226 names
Bumpety bump...
-
What do you think other tipiters are going to be?
I don't really know enough about anyone's interests to really say but I've tried my best... Ghost- Astra- insane- Daan- He'll end up on Bargain Hunt as a professional DVD collector, earning millions by selling ancient disks. Matt- Who? Necro- Author Mad- Dusqi- Nadril- LP- Kayla- Indy- Rob[Futurama]- Runesmithie- Lionheart- Bubsa- Apinagez- Shadow- Viktor- Decolingual European tourist who earns a living by writing leaflets about European landmarks Darkmage-Con artist (joke...) GSW- Who? Adam007- Who? Arcticrunite- Jackalope- Trapical- Logic- Oy- Secondary school teacher Lageris- Tigra- DepressedSquirrel- Tree hugger Anesthesia- PandaMan- Conservationist (wherever pandas live) Speedofsound- Die hard Coldplay fan Fadfdfd- Soccer player for the Red Sox Issy- *prays* professional Latin (possibly ballroom) dancer. Cadbury- Manager of the International Company of World Chocolate Domination. Deloria- I think we all know this guy's got it made as a psychoanylist. My_eggs- Hard one...
-
What did you get for christmas?
Freaky, I might be going to see them. :) OH MY GAWD I'M GONNA MEET CADBURYS EGG Um. Joke. But still, would be cool... :-w
-
What did you get for christmas?
I got.. A small mirror A box of girly things including a hairbrush, comb, clips and hairband thingies Chocolate...mhmm Indirectly, a fratelli's CD 5 tickets to see Muse LIVE AT WEMBLEY STADIUM!!! A hat A blue scarf The Medici Code Killers - Sam's Town A NEW PHONE UPGRADE! because my old one was completely bust... So yeah a really great Christmas in terms of presents lol.
-
Where you have you been, and what lang. do you speak?
I have lived in England all my life except for eighteen months in Toronto, Canada. English is my maiden language and I can speak basic Latin reasonably fluently. I've visited Wales, Scotland, France, Austria, and New York.
-
Who on TIF would you msot likely date/hook up with?
Eh, we're a rare bunch. Which is why we're so valuable... Honestly there's so few, I'm always trying to count them but it's unbelievable. Myself, Kayla, fat_slug. Is that it? :( :(
-
Eating meat - right or wrong?
So if two of your friends were to go out onto the street and shoot someone, you'd do the same just because they did? Well that's weird.
-
What are you having for Christmas dinner?
I had... roast parsnips roast potatoes cranberry sauce bread sauce (didn't like it though) pureed carrots braised red cabbage Mhhmm... yummy! Afterwards we shot party poppers at the cieling and got them stuck in the light. :roll: :)
-
General Internet immaturity
Gr, what is it with that joke? In the last month I've been accused of being an elderly man about three times! Am I the only one who picked up on that joke? :P Um. What joke? I don't get it. :?
-
Me, Myself, and Issy. (version of Archimage's 'Loveship')
If you were not comparing it to yours, what would you think? Because personally I felt very positive about it, especially the beginning. I think it started off well and gradually got worse... and I don't like your storyline either. (No offence,I think it would be cool if you posted your own version with the same title.
-
What does it mean to be in love?
In the Tudor times, and long before and after it, it was quite common for children as young as a few years old to be betrothed (engaged). Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon were betrothed when he was three years old. It wasn't their choice.
-
Runescape A'Blaze
Burn Ardougne Save Falador
- The Sig Rating Game
-
4BE2JUE SHOP TAKING 2 REQUEST A WEEK I'm Back Guys
Wow, thanks. It's... beautiful. Though could I be really rude and ask if you could remove the 'we have reached the crossing place....' bit? Thanks!
-
Trapical's Christmas Gift to Us All!
w00t Thanks Trapical and Kayla! Really nice thoughtful things to do. :thumbsup: Wow, it's my first Christmas here on TIF. I think. I may be wrong... :uhh:
-
Ever met someone like this?
This really annoys me too. Why oh why can't it be considered 'cool' to try hard? It's annoying, when me and my friends and other people do really well and are proud of themselves, someone ALWAYS has to call them a geek or whatever. Anyway, really, he's the loser in this fight. Go visit him when he's slaving away in Burger King or wherever.
-
General Internet immaturity
I hate to say this but I think you're right. More of certain people acting like morons all the time, deliberately getting into flaming etc. Meh, I'm probably one of them anyway. Since when was his name Jeffrey? :?
- Are you a boy or girl?
-
Eating meat - right or wrong?
I see it like this - is killing an innocent animal, removing its life from the earth, spilling its blood, really justified because 'that's how Nature intended it to be,' I'm really, really, not trying to shove my views down your throats or anything, I just want to know how you all feel about it.
-
Egg Nog!!!
SHEEESH CALM DOWN PEOPLE! LET'S SORT THIS OUT PROPERLY, LIKE REAL MEN! I DEDUCE that lightly-cooked eggs are used in eggnog... and that the maker can choose to cook them for a longer or shorter period of time, and that certain people on this board NEED TO COOL DOWN. Thankyou.