Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TimeStopper

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TimeStopper

  1. Every Planet We Reach is Dead Yeah they're really huge, nothing could possible survival at that gravity though.
  2. I bite (but not chew) when I'm thinking.
  3. 644 ha ha the same as above
  4. How far light travels in 1 second.
  5. You get a dead troll. Inserts 2 checker pieces.
  6. i of eggs at blue ponies
  7. 642643644645646647648649650
  8. 648 648 648 648 648
  9. Granted, you eat the pizza, then die because I stab you while you were distracted. I wish there were no levels.
  10. Suppose you are talking to Andrew right now, what would you say to him to get yourself banned. Example: Can you help me with this auto it's not working.
  11. Granted, just eat it for now. :twisted: I wish I could stop laughing at your foolishness.
  12. I lots of eggs at blue ewes.
  13. Granted, they both are fighting you. I wish :arrow: a giant pie :!:
  14. *gets a job at jagex* A site on job requirements lol http://www.computerweekly.com/Jobs/2006/09/29/16388/RuneScape+Game+Team+Leader+-+Cambridge.htm
  15. Likes eggs.
  16. Wrong, because you're right. This guy is crying :cry:. This guy is not. :thumbsup: .
  17. TimeStopper replied to edess's topic in Forum Games
    name: Death class: Undead weapons: bones armor: bones cool defects or scars ect: able to scare you
  18. Who? :lol: I like pie.
  19. A person... told me about it, then he quit.
  20. Unless they're angel pigs. (or you shoot them out of a cannon.) None of the above is not an answer.
  21. Granted, but it uses you as a fuel I wish you knew who 2D was
  22. There are four-ums? D'oh! The English alphabet partially comes from the Phoenician and Greek alphabets.
  23. *Deformes in the phat into 2 gp, while it is still in your hands.* I take it now.
  24. 1*10^1/1*10^0

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.