Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wisp

  1. congratz, nice win.
  2. Nice opts, and gratz on the win :)
  3. I actually think made that one before that show came out. they stolez mah ideaz!
  4. I'm just going to use reason here, but i presume he had atleast one of the survining people added? i think i was added? well we were ALL shouting war off!
  5. I got pushed up to 11k in fishing :D
  6. These are some animations I made about a year ago. I made thse by drawing the pictures in paint, then i downloaded a crappy program that just plays them in sequence: I just thought i'd share these lols
  7. thats not a penguin...
  8. I live near the place where it premiered, a few days ago. So funny.
  9. I got 9/10 just by looking at the thumbnails, no enlarging =P
  10. Welcome to the game of runescape. Haha, I remember when i just started playing, my brother was playing it after i got back from a vacation and he was playing. I started playing the next game, this was about 3 or 4 years ago (forget) and i started playing the next day. I've really only had one account as "main" though i got one pure upto 100 xp to 50 mage, but mostly i use this account. Well, add me ingame if you want, and drop me a pm. ̢̮Ãâ¹ÃâÃâú
  11. Already seen it.
  12. Wisp replied to Fluff's topic in General Discussion
    Green mask. Haven't owned a rare since then.
  13. Interestingly enough, that's incorrect... Thanks for clarifying all that.
  14. One last thing hotchick, go to 8:40-50 of the movie.
  15. Maybe I'm wrong, but either way, why should it matter if someone comes back after everyone shouts : war off @@@@ when pkers are crashing... So yes, you do.
  16. Actualy he was piled, and then the pkers came, and we stopped attacking him, though someone else died around that same time.
  17. I would go swimming, rofl. I can imagine doing that at catherby, (not really though) and no one else could... I wonder what would happen if i got bannzed...
  18. Wow, great screenshots, i love the beggining ones with everyone standing and facing the same direction and all. Nice job.
  19. well hellos to you too.
  20. go to f2p in full red decorative. they are all like! omg nice trimmed dragon!
  21. One of my friends is level 3 skiller, and there was a glitch (still may be) where if you go into the boss room, and get them to spawn for you, a friend can kill them, and it counts as you killing them.
  22. Combat, 90, 77 stregth 73 attack 70 def, 71 mage, 48 pray, and :oops: 52 range. I wasn't potted at the time.
  23. watch this, Mkay?
  24. wow, i can't believe i didn't notice that lol thanks :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.