"Geez, My Luck Sucks", Stories

Harrington

Well I've once lost 300k

Once found bunch of stuff like warrior ring, obby shield berserker helm

Atleast 2 times I've found a rune pickaxe head and returned it to the one who owned it.

And once I was at someone named Zombs and was the first to make bread so I got 1m cash

been at other drop partys and got 100k

I think I was at ca2theones drop party and got the cash price(I'm not sure because I can't remember)

And how many times did I do fight caves for fire cape... around 3 with ralphwiggum's guide(he owns)

so yeah I got a little to much luck 8-)

And everytime someone loses a rare so it is lost forever, prices gets raised a little bit more than normal.

And wonder why my sig is in 1337? well I just felt like it... it was so boring.

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting a d med at barrows and not immediatly teleÃÆÃâÃâëing away.... Screen froze and I found myself at Falador, with my crystal bow, guthan skirt and body. Lost: Spear, Helm, Fury, Whip... and my brand new d med :evil:

2j3qh46.jpg

Wow, most won't believe this, but those who know me know I am honest, so this is NOT a lie. I was training Slayer yesterday. I was watching tv and I looked back and I was at Falador. Boom, dead! I was like ok, not too bad of a loss. I'm sorta broke right now, but I forked up some money and bought a helm and another glory. Went back to slayer. While reading this thread, I got killed again! I'm not really mad, I actually think it is quite funny. :XD:

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

i got lured lost full drag and santa =( :evil: :wall:

haha, im sry but ppl that get lured must have IQ's lower than an infant...

+1.

I had terrible luck in my beginning days of RS. I had 3 Accounts hacked, and perm banned, and my main (this aco[bleep]) was hacked and had stuff stolen 4 times in the first month that I had it.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Well I haven't had that bad luck for some time, that I could remember. But I just saw someone in here TIF, who alched his blue h'ween mask.. :-X

my friend, (I know you guys arent gonna believe this but its true), was getting 99 mage, and she had 1 alch left. She put on her full infinity, thus taking off her blue phat. 10 seconds after the final alch...

Friend: HOLY *** ******* ***** ****! My ******* phat is gone! I ******* alched it!

that was great :D makes me feel good since i never alched once, i sold my blue phat long ago and teled to camelot, guess they know how it feels now

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Hehe I'll tell you one.

2 days ago.

From Friend IRL: Hey dude can i borrow ur fury ammy, i wanna do caves

To Friend IRL: Um sure dude only cus i know u IRL

From Firned IRL: thanks

*Friend IRL wishes to trade you*

Amulet of Fury | Absolutly Nothing!

Accept.

Friend IRL: thanks

Friend IRL has logged out.

Go shave off their eyebrows :twisted:

:-s lol

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Umm...

Several 300+ Dry streaks at barrows.

General: never gotten a drag drop in my 5 years of playing. (Besides Barrows, but that doesn't count).

Been scammed out of 30m total.

~Saruman

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Umm...

Several 300+ Dry streaks at barrows.

General: never gotten a drag drop in my 5 years of playing. (Besides Barrows, but that doesn't count).

Been scammed out of 30m total.

~Saruman

Wow... my worst was 60+ and was finally rewarded with a loop half grrrrrr :evil:

Harrington.gif

over 50 runs in barrows, did not even get ONE barrow drop in my whole rs life.

Don't give up, you'll get an item eventually, I always end dry streaks with like 4 or 5 items in a row.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Once I got a horrible colaberation of unlucky events while dking. I lost my connection just as a lurer runs in, also having been about tto take a swig of potion but being stopped due to lag. I wind up lossing my guthan, runes and some other items because my idiot teammates didn't know what was going on.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Wow, most won't believe this, but those who know me know I am honest, so this is NOT a lie. I was training Slayer yesterday. I was watching tv and I looked back and I was at Falador. Boom, dead! I was like ok, not too bad of a loss. I'm sorta broke right now, but I forked up some money and bought a helm and another glory. Went back to slayer. While reading this thread, I got killed again! I'm not really mad, I actually think it is quite funny. :XD:

Your outlook is amazing.

And I've had a 120+ dry streak at barrows.

I bring a friend aaand....

"OMGGUTHANSPEAR"

I was so mad at him.

So mad.

Was Kq'ing with partner, friend forgot to eat to full before entering lair. He got tele'd due to ring of life during first form. Since i was with partner i brought monks instead of sharks, try solo'ing kq with monks in 1 trip :(

red barred second form. Less than 10 hp for sure, i had to tele with 27 hp myself and no food.

Ran back and saw a team there and they asked me if i didn't finish that last kq, they put on the chain, thanked me, and tele'd

haven't been back to kq

What?

m_theory11.png

I dont think i have bad luck, unlesss you define bad luck as an absence of good luck which i don't. Bad luck is not accidently alching a blue phat, that is carelessness, unless its cause by scamming/lag/SEVERE tiredness.

An example of bad luck would be the fally massacre, anyone killed with anything valuable (to them) on them could say they were victims of bad luck.

I dont think i have bad luck, unlesss you define bad luck as an absence of good luck which i don't. Bad luck is not accidently alching a blue phat, that is carelessness, unless its cause by scamming/lag/SEVERE tiredness.

An example of bad luck would be the fally massacre, anyone killed with anything valuable (to them) on them could say they were victims of bad luck.

Uhhh i have alched alot before and i can tell you i have alched some good things do to lag. It is not somthing careless it is bad luck!

prospektssigza4.jpg

When ever I have a rare, the price of that rare doesn't change. I've had a red mask for a few months now and I think the price is a little lower than when I bought it:X

The exact same thing happened to me. I bought my red mask with a blue mask and cash adding up to 45m in value. Now they sell at around 36m.

When ever I have a rare, the price of that rare doesn't change. I've had a red mask for a few months now and I think the price is a little lower than when I bought it:X

The exact same thing happened to me. I bought my red mask with a blue mask and cash adding up to 45m in value. Now they sell at around 36m.

This isn't the first time. When I got my first Santa, they were about 2.5mil, the price didn't change. When I got my Green Mask at about 4 mil, it dropped. Same thing happened when I got my first Blue, then my second blue.

xtc+tester.png