Shey was here!

Well done on 99 shey :D

<3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

today was a great day! Getting 89 prayer, I decided to keep going and perhaps get 90 at DK's.

So I did, and got 112 Combat as well heheh!

Total 2019

[hide=Click here to see DK Trip #6]

Trio Mage with MC and Walka (Mc got Zerker and Warrior Ring)

dktrip6b.png

dktrip6loot.png[/hide]

90 Prayer and 112 Combat!!

90Prayer.png

shey.png

i dont think u mentioned i saved all of us from prime....

gratz on 99 jeesus :lol: nice pray

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

But I saved you tbh, how many pots did I drop for you nubkins!! <3:

Awesome trip thanks Walka, and yes you did save us from Prime great work done by you and MC!! <3:

shey.png

But I saved you tbh, how many pots did I drop for you nubkins!! <3:

Awesome trip thanks Walka, and yes you did save us from Prime great work done by you and MC!! <3:

I paid for the trip, so shh nubs <3:<3:<3:<3:

Gratz shey here something for you, its the first paragraph of the book I'm writing:

Dawn broke over the lush, green trees beside the river Lum. The light slowly crept up over a snoring figure in between the branches of a particularly large willow. As the light hit his eyes, Aticus stirred, blinked twice and sat up. He regretted that last action almost immediately as he cracked his head on a low branch and fell back down again. WhereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s my helmet when I need it? He though to himself as he crawled out of the way and stood up. As his eyes readjusted themselves to the light he took in the gently smouldering remains of last nights fire, the bones of the unfortunate chicken that had become his dinner last night and the fresh, clean water of the Lum bubbling past. He pushed his way out of the shelter offered by the drooping tree and knelt down at the edge of the river. After splashing cold water on himself to make sure he was awake, Aticus knelt there for a while longer to the sounds of the birds and calm flowing of the river as it passed his camp.

hope you like <3:

Sammy200_Sig_by_hawkxs.jpg

Hehe yeah Wouter I haven't updated yet. Am about to now.

BTW Grats on 99 Woodcutting!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>

Thanks for the paragraph Sammy, its very nice!

Hmm keep missing each other Azure, next time eh!!

Anyway last night I finished altaring the 12k dragon bones I bought, with 1way and Wouter keeping me company, and got 91 Prayer. It was lots of fun, thanks guys. No money left now so its back to fundraising!! ::'

Ohhh did you see, Oreo has posted his new goal!! Minering and Questing!! Woottttttttt!!! <3:

I spent a bit of time this morning making up a new siggeh, but I cannot get it down to the tiny weeny kb size Tif has as its requirement. So I've posted it in the gallery. Hopefully someone can kindly resize it for me. :D

Total 2021

prayer91.png

shey.png

Congratulations sheynara on 90 prayer!!! w00t! 9 lvls to go (if its your goal)

<3: Etpelletier 8-)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!