910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I'm sad too of the updates but cant post on rs official forums <.<

Grats on 91 ranged btw <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

3000 Posts on my blog, and 3000 Tipit Posts in the same day FTW!!!!!!

\' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \'

Somethin to smile about today!!!!! <3:

Keep smiling :D

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

OK so the past 24 hours has been a massive upheaval for just about everyone who has logged into the Main Page of Runescape.

It was 9pm last night, and I spent the entire evening ranting and raving along with everyone else and threatened to quit Runescape. Don't judge me, its a pretty massive change and of course it has upset a lot of people.

I went to bed with a feeling of Doom, and had given up.

I actually had the best nights sleep I have had in a long long time.

I woke up feeling refreshed, but still with the mindset of retiring from Runescape.

Many friends of mine have quit Runescape, have already unsubscribed their membership.

I even went as far as starting to download WOW.

Then I came across a post, by someone I know. Not in a Tipit Forum but in another Runescape Forum I am a member of. My friend posted a Farewell post, not because he is leaving, but because many of his friends are leaving, and he wanted to wish them a Farewell, as he will stay to fish his monks.

And I thought to myself, this is not right, how can a game update destroy the bonds of friendships, is it GP we play for, or friendship? I felt for my friend, fishing alone, the sadness of departed friends, and thought NO WAY!!!!

Well, I am not leaving now, I will stay and fish with my friends, and enjoy Runescape still.

We will adjust to the changes, and hopefully by proactively posting in the Official Forums, there may be some tweaks and changes that will make the changes more acceptable to all.

LONG LIVE TIPITERS IN RUNESCAPE! <3:

shey.png

OK so the past 24 hours has been a massive upheaval for just about everyone who has logged into the Main Page of Runescape.

It was 9pm last night, and I spent the entire evening ranting and raving along with everyone else and threatened to quit Runescape. Don't judge me, its a pretty massive change and of course it has upset a lot of people.

I woke up feeling refreshed, but still with the mindset of retiring from Runescape.

Many friends of mine have quit Runescape, have already unsubscribed their membership.

Then I came across a post, by someone I know. Not in a Tipit Forum but in another Runescape Forum I am a member of. My friend posted a Farewell post, not because he is leaving, but because many of his friends are leaving, and he wanted to wish them a Farewell, as he will stay to fish his monks.

And I thought to myself, this is not right, how can a game update destroy the bonds of friendships, is it GP we play for, or friendship? I felt for my friend, fishing alone, the sadness of departed friends, and thought NO WAY!!!!

Well, I am not leaving now, I will stay and fish with my friends, and enjoy Runescape still.

We will adjust to the changes, and hopefully by proactively posting in the Official Forums, there may be some tweaks and changes that will make the changes more acceptable to all.

AMEN

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

So happy right now! \'

Thanks for deciding to stay hun, you're right and that's one amazing post. :D

Here's to many more months of monster hunting and skilling!!! <3:<3:<3:

Rawrrrr <3:

We'll be there for you. ^_^

That post really made me feel a lot better. If I'd be possible, I'd have quoted it in my sig.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

You glow girl! <3:<3: i wont quit until you first. lol joking! we are one community and one lousy update wont break our bonds! we shall fight thill the end and stay till the end of runescape itself. :shame:

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

I think your little speech could well make you famous :)

I am going to play on certainley a while into january and if i don't like it then i am going to leave, but until then i'm certainley still playing.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

<3:<3:

That is pretty much my opinion, I want to continue playing because I can still have fun and keep my friendships. Sure, some of the things I liked before did get ruined, but there is still a heck of a lot I haven't experienced yet and I want my friends to be there with me when I do.

I totally agree Shey. It's what I've been telling everyone.

Updates are there to UPDATE the game, things can change!

People are being sheep as well, one says they quit, another says they quit to get some attention too.

I normally don't post that much, but I had to when I was reading this <3:

a very valid point, its a chain reaction :( at least 7 of my great friends have quit, proboly 4 of them because there friends have quit.

i think we all will ajust to the updates but it will take time, lets work through it together and stay strong.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! DONT QUIT!!!!

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

Well said, All i can say is don't quit a game just curious one bad update or two..its the people that make up for it

People said WOW has good graphics to make up for bad updates

I say in my mind

Runescape has good people(blogscape) to mkae up for bad updates