Shey was here!

Gratz Shey.

On everything...

Don't stop.

Keep on Truckin'!

<3:

p.s. i'm 99% sure i'll never get membership back... :?

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

I play on my free time, in free to play...slowly getting goals that i set long ago.

Good luck Shey.

-Lee-

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

Update

I lost access to Tipit for 24 hours so didn't get a chance to update my blog for the past 2 days. :cry:

Anyway, still working on Slayer, and got a couple of levels over the past couple of days.

88 Attack and 115 Combat \'

attack88.png

80 Slayer - I can now kill Nechryaels :XD:

slayer80.png

So anyway, I am enjoying Slayer so much, that I have added a new goal. 85 Slayer!! I may even keep going, but I will make 85 a current goal for now.

Yesterday, my master Laikrob cracked her whip and ordered me to Varrock to perform my slave duties (see piccy below). :twisted:

We then went to Bounty Hunter, where neither of us had been before. She got me as her target so came over and was whupping me good, but I put up a good fight. About 3 minutes into our fight we both got ambushed by a Clan and found ourselves outside with nothing. Ahh well it was fun. I was then supposed to go to Armadyl GWD Boss, but had a nervous breakdown and my master decided that we can go another time when I can overcome my fear. I will start going to GWD just to the main area a few times, and will tag along with teams just for the killcount for a bit to overcome my fear. One day....I will get there! :oops:

romeoandjulietslavetime.png

shey.png

Ok ill cite the risk of death doing gwd bosses in the way I personally experience, starting with least risk of death

Bandos > Armadyl > Zammy > Sara

You overrate the danger of GWD except Sara really. :-k

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Heya Shey! I havn't been around to blogscape lately, so I'll be around now-a-days. And Congratulations with your Acheived Goals, and Good luck with future ones.

O'Ducky <3:

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

Ok ill cite the risk of death doing gwd bosses in the way I personally experience, starting with least risk of death

Bandos > Armadyl > Zammy > Sara

You overrate the danger of GWD except Sara really. :-k

Erad is right Shey :P

Congrats on 80 Slayer!

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

Heph took me to GWD!!! :shock:

Not to the bosses but to the Spiritual Mages, one step at a time hehehe.

Anyway I got there, and Hephs giving me instructions, and I got a pair of shiny red boots first kill! \'

Anyway after a while Heph hopped, and left me there, and I was happily stabbing away at these Mages thinking this is aaalrightttt!! I took 5 wild pies, and was starting to get low, about 2 pies left, when BAMMMM!! Another pair of Dragon Boots!! Well that made my day!! I'll be heading back there again!!!

spiritualmagesvisit.png

shey.png