Shey was here!

[hide=My Blog Archives]

Thursday 10th May 2007

What a party!!! Thanks everyone for coming along!!!

We all met up outside Castle Wars and had a dance party untill it was time to go. So off we went, following Leesters. I got stuck behind a wall and Leesters group went ahead and we lost them. So wandered on down to the chinchompa hunting ground, and they werent there. Hmmm PM Leesters Where are you?" his reply "In Yanille!" eh??

So we finally all met up at the hunting spot and there were so many people there Valerie couldn't find me, I couldn'd find her and then we finally did.

Leesters sung his song to us! You can read his song in Valeries Blog!

So we were ready to go!!

Valerie set her trap, I set mine!....we waited......no chinchompas.

We reset them up again...waited....I got a chinchompa and Valerie didn't. What a mix up lol well we finally leveled and the messages of congratulations filled the entire screen...oh my it was fantastic!!!

After that we took off and got our capes, and had a Hunter Cape Frenzy!!! hehehe how much fun!! I love my cape!!!

Then to Castle Wars!!! I only played one game that was enough, and it was a brilliant game..I was on Zammy and thanks to Misterxmans bailing Valerie up, I managed to get 4 flags on my own and Zammy won the round 7 - 0.

The next few games I sat out, and stood on the wall chatting to Oreo, Mirr, crave and Wizz and greeted fellow tipiters from the wall.

And that was it....Finally that much worked for Hunter Cape is ours! Congratulations Valerie on a job well done, it has been a pleasure to skill with you, and I'm sure we will keep in touch for long after this.

Go go Girl Power!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday 10th May 2007

Today, with only 98xp till my hunting level, I spent the day doing nothing much! A little bit of alching here and there, then logging out to have many naps, as I am still in recovery from getting 1.3mill xp in 1.5 days!

A visit to the Chaos Elemental was in order, and a group of 5 brave warriers waddled on up to him and poked the hell out of him! We managed to kill him about 8 times before we all agreed that we should head back. And surprise surprise, none of us were skulled for a change! rofl!

Then I was on my way to bed tonight when I was invited to go to DK's as a suicide. So off we went, through tunnels up ladders down ladders omg omg where am I going ....wheres all the green dots gone? what....Fally??? ooohh no and I didnt even get to the kings!!

Well thats enough excitement for the day...anyone wanting to take me through the waterbirth dungeon for a few trips so I can get to know my way around is welcome!!!!

Party tomorrow...yayyyy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25th April 2007

Today I achieved another of my main goals. Getting 99 Fletch and Trimming my Woodcutting Cape!

I started Fletching Tuesday last week, and with the 30k odd yew logs that I had cut in achieving my woodcutting goal, I started cutting.

42k yew longbows and 8 days later it is mine!

Living in Lumbridge Basement was interesting, with lots of visitors for support and meeting new people I really had fun, although I think some of the tan that I got woodcutting has faded. :P My hand is aching quite badly from the repeated clicking and the last level was the hardest, but I was so motivated I would not let myself stop. 1.3mill xp in 26 hours! :-w

As you can see by my first post that my main goals were Woodcutting, Fletching and Hunter, so my next stop is Feldip Hills with QueenValerie. I will take a few days out first and do a bit of fishing with Oreo, maybe some fight pits and even a bit of slayerer, then I'm running for the hills. =D>

I didnt get a very good screenie of my level so I borrowed Kris's and added my level messages and stats in. (thanks kris)

Thanks for all the support everyone, and for those who managed to dash to see me get my level wooot thankyouuuuuu!!!! lub you all!!!!

99Fletch.png

15th April 2007

99 Woodcutting and 1800 Total = Pwned!!! :thumbsup:

My buddy Norman Biggs and myself have had a friendly race to 1800 and today was the day! We went outside for her to get her 1800 total first, then stepped back inside while I used a genie lamp to get my level. with the delay with the genie lamp it was hard to get the screenie of everyone saying grats. Thanks for coming along to share this with us. Was awsome to have so many friends there. <3:

Got some lovely gifts from Evil and Nekyia. thankyou.

4th April 2007

Got 97 Woodcutting \'

1793total.png

2nd April 2007

Been a busy week for me, I got 2 levels in woodcutting. No other main skills worked on except some xp playing Trouble Brewing on the weekend with QueenValerie, Oreo, Chris, Dalcyte (for a short while) and a bunch of other friends. Went to QueenValeries 99 Thieving party, and Wolfhunterxz's 100 Combat party.

[hide=Click here to see screenshots]

Total level 1792

1792total.png

96woodcutting.png

95woodcutting.png

[/hide]

24th March 2007

This week saw me get a pile of levels including:

[hide=Click here to see screenshot]updated24marchlevels.png [/hide]

Which gave me a total of:

[hide=Click here to see screenshot]1790total.png [/hide]

20th March 2007

Did a bit of RC so that I could fletch some bows, and got the following levels.

[hide=Click here to see screenshot]fletchandrc.png[/hide]

Also hiscores has me in the top 12k and I didnt even realise it. Heres a pic of my hiscores and current total level. :shock:

[hide=Click here to see screenshot]hiscores20thmarch07.png[/hide]

[hide=Click here to see screenshot]total17thmarch07.png[/hide]

A day of hunting, collected me some genie lamps, and went to Edgy to level with a few friends around me. Have been working on wc for the past day or so and am only 300k from level 94. :D

[hide=Click here to see screenshot]92hunt.png[/hide]

March 17th 2007

Update

Levels Achieved this week. Been a busy girl, only 3 levels under 70 to go.

[hide=Click here to see screenshot] 17thmarch07levels.png [/hide]

March 1st 2007

Well my closest friend and myself have decided to have a friendly race to 1800 total. Let the fun begin.

Nothing like a bit of competition to get you motivated.

My quest for the Hunter Cape is still a goal of mine, but I am taking a break to work on some other levels, and to regain my sanity.

I have still got my Quest Cape, but the scars on my back over the past few months are still healing from the amount of times its been ripped off.

HereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s an update on a few of my latest levels and my current total.

[hide=Click here to see screenshot] thisweekslevels.png

Totallevel1stmarch07.png [/hide]

Febuary 8th 2007

OK now its 2 more hunter levels and im getting a bit tired! Heres the pic!

No comment on what my character looks like its doing.

Oh yes another pile of genie lamps

[hide=Click here to see screenshot] 83hunter.png [/hide]

February 6th 2007

More hunting levels, and more Genies.

Ranked about 971 in highscores for hunter now. OMG!

[hide=Click here to see screenshot] hunter81.png [/hide]

January 19th 2007

Another 70

[hide=Click here to see screenshot] hunter70.png

[/hide]

January 15th 2007

Well one goal down!!

Just got 1700 total by levelling farming of all things lol.

My goals continue with getting all skills over 70 and maybe even a 99 or two.

[hide=Click here to see screenshot] 1700totalshey.png [/hide]

February 1st 2007

This week I decided to work on one of my least favourite skills.... mining.

I knew I would be distracted easily so I disappeared off to Crandor to mine mithril, I know its not the best xp etc, but I knew that I could keep on task.

After mining 950 mith ores and complaining and whinging the whole time, a wonderful friend offered kindly to give me some mith ores, so that I could do some smithing.

So off I toddle to Port Phasmatys, and run into quite a number of friends there, but I smelted and smelted, then wandered over to Varock and smithed mith platebodies.

Then after that I decided to relax and do some alching at Edgeville, and after that I made a few pray pots.

This is the result of my day.

[hide=Click here to see screenshot] Smith68.png

smith69.png

herblore61.png [/hide]

And after all that hard work I reached one of my long term goals, I am in the top 15k outright in hiscores, not bad for 14 months of playing eh. I hope I keep climbing that ladder but its going to get harder now I know.

[hide=Click here to see screenshot] hiscoretop15k.png

[/hide]

January 25th 2007

TodayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s catch bought me 76 hunter and another pile of genie lamps, yes one days hunting see below!!!

[hide=Click here to see screenshot] hunter76.png [/hide]

January 10th 2007

Whoot my first half way point!!!!

Also have 89 firemaking, 79 fletching, 65 runecraft and a few other odds and sods.

Have neglected my combat skills a little lately so will most likely do a little of that for the next few weeks.

[hide=Click here to see screenshot] 92woodcutting.png [/hide]

December 25th 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hardly any skilling done, having too much fun with mates

December 16th 2006

In the last 4 days I have achieved one level in all of the following:

woodcutting now 89

firemaking now 71

prayer now 63

combat now102

defence now 82

December 12th 2006

Well after much hoo haa and hee hoo I finally did it. All levels over 60!!!

I actually briefly did make it to all skills over 60 about 1.5 hours before they bought out the hunting skill. So I had to start again with brand new skill at 1.

[hide=Click here to see screenshot]60hunter.png [/hide]

Anyway my next goals are to:

1)get a skill to 99 (closest is wc currently on 89)

2)raise a few combat levels

3)aim to get all skills to 70+[/hide]

[hide=Fun with Friends Archive]

KBD Visit with Leesters, Queenvalerie, Trojann, Wakka and Who LeOw

kbdfun.png

Varock Museum Update with fellow Tipiters

varockmuseum.png

A trip to the Kings with Dusty and Mirror

daggyking.png

Chaos Elemental with Friends

mental1.png

Cabbage Bomb in Lumby Basement with Mirr and Oreo

cabbagebomb1.png

Keeping me company on the road to 99 Woodcutting

entertainingshey.png

Which one is Shey?

whichoneisshey.png

Fun in Edgy

edgyfunagain.png

Mime Santas in Edgy

mimesantas.png

Mah Buffday

buffddaywithgayle.png

Contact - Done!

threemuscateers.png

King Black Dragon with Chenw

kbdwithChenw.png

Kalphite Queen with Friends

kalphitequeen.png

Barbarian Assault

barbarianassaultteam1.png

Scaredy Cat doing Desert Treasure

GayleDesertTreasure.png

Quest Cape Display

questcapedemo.jpg

Evil Santa

evilsantandmeguthix.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Special Thanks Archives]

Special thanks goes to:

AJC100 for a pile of mith ores to help me with my smithing levels

NormanBiggs for being the bestest mate a gal could ask for!

Oreo, Dalcyte and Mirror for giving me the inspiration to create this blog

Laikrob for her pressies to help me with herblore

Oreo for giving me reason to work on one of my least favorite skills - Farming (thanks for tha seeds <3: )

Oreo for the hawt Toy Cat!

Oreo for my new Avvy and friendship and support through a rough day, thankyou for making me smile

Andufus for a kind donation of food, and Cosmic Runes.

Everyone who has posted words of support in my blog, thankyou.

Evil and Nekyia thankyou for the lovely gifts for my 99wc and 1800 total.

Everyone who came to Norman Biggs and mine's combined 1800 total and my 99 wc level up.

Mirrrrr for the special gifty he gave me

Laikrob, Gayle, and AJC just cause I lub you guys!!!

Oreo for being a fantastic friend!

Ranged for having fun in Edgy alching away towards our mage goals.

Peter for nice gee pee pressie! (wouldn't take no for an answer)

Gutenmorgan for wishing me well at Lumby Basement while I was slaving away at fletching.

Gayle for dragging me off to do quest when I got 98 Fletch to get my mind off it and rest my fletching hand.

All my friends for turning up last minute when I got my Fletching Cape.

Momeydragon, the #1 Hunter, for joining me and QueenValerie at the hunting grounds and giving us some great tips on hunting.

QueenValerie, for joining me on our hunter cape goal, I'm sure this next few weeks will be great fun.

Mirror for popping by for a visit while we were hunting, and giving me a dstone for getting 93 hunter.

Dustyyyyy for lending me Veracs so that I can go and poke KQ for real soon!!

Dusty again comes to the rescue helping me get 70 Herblore with vials and herbs.

Mirror for the amazing gift and poem that he gave me for getting 99 Hunter, one of the most wonderful friends I could ever have. Bought tears to my eyes for real.

The amazing group of friends who came along to Valerie and myselfs 99 Hunter celebration which continued into CastleWars.

Gayle, for being my lifeline through some emotional ups and downs. lub u hunni.

Oreo, for dragging me into F2P so that I could appreciate members more and more and more and more! lol

Thing1116 for the kind donation of 156 Yew logs towards my FM Goal.

Leedragon8 for the lovely donation of 223 Yew logs towards my FM Goal.

Builtom for the amazing donation of 1k yew logs and 1k magic logs to help me get a Firemaking Level.

Evil Wisp for the donation of 54 Mith Bars

Evil Gizmo for being a good friend last week when I needed a rant! heheh

th3 crusader for the gift of the Ahrims Staff and 5k maple logs

:D you all rock!!!

th3 Crusader gave me a heap more maples, some unids and crushed birdsnests :0 wow thanks.

AzureChaos gave me a heap of Maple Logs towards my FM Goal! <3

[/hide]

First Update!

Did a bit of RC so that I could fletch some bows, and got the following levels.

fletchandrc.png

Also hiscores has me in the top 12k and I didnt even realise it. Heres a pic of my hiscores and current total level. :shock:

hiscores20thmarch07.png

total17thmarch07.png

A day of hunting, collected me some genie lamps, and went to Edgy to level with a few friends around me. Have been working on wc for the past day or so and am only 300k from level 94. :D

92hunt.png

shey.png

I have to say I'm very jealous of your very nicely and neatly organized blog... <.< (I'd probably never spend the time to do that, on my non-existant blog.)

Good luck with everything! :thumbsup:

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

So many genie lamps :shock:

Nice levels btw \'

<3: :XD: ::' :thumbsup: :mrgreen: \' :D :lol: <--- You have been smiley spammed

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Go on yer wild thing (quite literally, who lives in the jungle and has insane hunting, bow making and woodcutting skillz?),

i can see 3 luvly capes going your way, keep up the good work :D

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

YAYYYY!!!!!! \' \' \'

After 2 days of solid woodcutting I did it. 94 Woodcutting. I still have a long way to go, but I can see the end now.

Tomorrow will fletch the 4k yew logs I cut to get 92 fletching and then might go hunting for a couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by Oreo and distracting me for a few minutes and letting me wear your hawtness robes. <3:

And thanks everyone who has posted, the supportive messages are so awsome and give me such great motivation. :thumbsup:

94woodcutting.png

shey.png

Hmph. Go look at last page of Mirror's blog.

Oh, I have to wish you good luck right?

Too bad! :x

Good luck! <3:

94 Wc :shock: Time for some Log Barrage! \'

*pun intended*

So are you the one feeding Jagex bad puns? :notalk:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Yay, 92 Fletch \'

Yawwwnnnnnnn!!!! What a day distractions all round, but wonderful distractions. I love my skilling but I like to have fun with friends more importantly so Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Hawtness robes and penguins FTW!!!!

edgyfunagain.png

Well worth the wait!

92fletch.png

shey.png

Yayyy you got your Fletch level \' Nice pics, I'm in them <3:

<3:

Loved the Penquin Island Oreo thanks for taking me there. :XD:

Well I had a couple of hours to go before sleep time, so I decided to pop over to Port Phasmatys and burn some Maples I had sitting in the bank.

So busy lighting the fires I missed the screenie! :wall:

82firemaking.png

Which brings my total now to 1787! :shock:

1787total.png

Off to sleep now....nini Tip.It!

shey.png

you know i was there in spirit!!!

gratz mate!

btw... how hot was it today... the wether here is killing me :XD:

and btw... is that me saying shey at 92? prolly not but meh ::'

EDIT:

Boy Power45's Blog (riakk)

awww im a friend worthy of blog mentioning... thanks <3:

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.