Shey was here!

The Brittish are coming! The British are coming!!

Run for the hills!!!!!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

My team of synchronized nail-biters will destroy you all!

Got it!! lol 95 Woodcutterererer !!!!!

After getting 95 Woodcutting today I took a break and went to QueenValeries 99 thieving party, enjoyed the company of good friends, and danced with Oreo! Congratulations Val. :thumbsup:

Back into it now. Hope to get another level before the weekend, because I believe there will be no skilling again for Shey, with TET, TET AU Events, Trouble Brewing, and keep your eye on the front page of Tip.It on Friday for a special announcement!! :-# :XD:

95woodcutting.png

shey.png

YAY SHEY! Well done on 95 Woodcuttingering!

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

ZOMG!!!!!! I cannot believe the support my friends are giving me. <3:

I have one after another of my friends joining me at yews cutting alongside me for an hour at a time. <3:

Such awsome friends. I lub you guys!!!!!

shey.png

Big congrats Shey!!! 95 woodcutting~ :shock: Few more weeks a new cape for you, make sure you poke in game for the big party!!

That is one nice skill to get out of the way, I get bored after 2 swings of my axe ( lol). Your doing great hun keep it up, I love

when friends join me while trying to level it just makes it more fun and less tedious. :thumbsup:

queenvalerie.png

Of course we are joining you, gotta keep you busy doing that so you dont go off and get other levels XD

On a less sarcastic note you are utterly amazing to me hun, your determination is great and you've really made me wanna do it too so thank you <3:

edgyfunagain.png

:lol: , the down picture (is that good english) look ridicilous! Which move is that? (I can't remember one where you pull up your leg like that :-k )

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

:lol: , the down picture (is that good english) look ridicilous! Which move is that? (I can't remember one where you pull up your leg like that :-k )

I think I can answer this, since thats me in the Firemaking cape next to Shey :mrgreen: Its the end of Zombie Dance, when you do the little kick.

Gratz on 95 Shey!! I'll try to come to the Yews with my nubby Rune Axe sometime :wink: <3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

First post updated with friends and party pics, also have reorganised my blog so most recent date is first. :-w

Got a lot of woodcutting done last night, but alas, since I have about 900k till I level this will take me a few days. Im about 40k xp from 9 million xp for woodcutting!! :shock:

I did manage thy kingdom and got 15k flax, and 28 birdnests, one wich was a magic seed. Mmmmmm must farm one day......ebil ebil skill!!!!

Special thanks to Norman Biggs, Knitting Queen, AJC, mAdshadow, and Oreo for all popping by for a visit to keep me company. <3:<3:<3:

shey.png

erksealofapproval.jpgThere. Good luck, j00 can dooo it! *play that song they play in that commercial*
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!