Shey was here!

Yahh what a day!!!

After all those levels I got today, I decided to go and range with Oreo. And got a Hitpoints level that got me by complete surprise!! :shock:

So stuck with it and got myself a range level at the duel arena with Mad. Missed the congrats screenie but u can see....Yayyy I'm now 1799.

With my wc level getting 99 I shall also get 1800 Total!!! Whootttt! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

86hitpoints.png

80range.png

shey.png

shey= my favorite person ever that i've never met(if you read back i totally said you should make you 1800 a lvl 99)

congratz!!!!

gonna have a big party?

Yep of course lol! :thumbsup:

It will probably be late Satuday Night UK time if I can get enough xp between now and then.

I'll post it here anyways! But I'll put a tentative time down for Saturday Night.

shey.png

I'll be there for sure, doesn't matter if I have to get up at like 3 Am for it \'

You're soooooo close now! <3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Oo, I too am close to 1800 total! A congrats in advance my fellow totaller :)

99 woodcut is an excellent goal, one I again am also partaking in. Maybe one day I will be standing next to you doing the emote. Time will tell!

Ya I'm bored and that's my long way of saying keep it up :-s

fishsigfincm1.jpg

Ohh look who I just saw run into Edgeville Bank world 99!

He ran in, stood at bank teller, within minutes there were a horde of Zezima haters there attacking him. He teled out very fast. The poor guy.

zezimapic.png

shey.png

Seen you round Edgeville bank and also round the forums. Great to see you so close to 99 Woodcutting. Enjoy the cape, just dont enjoy the constant variations of "Emote please". Good Luck in all your goals whether ingame or in real life. :D

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

-RuneScript- *** [ SHEYNARA ]: [woodcutting] lvl: 98 | exp: 12,742,446 (97.7% of 99) | rank: 4,700 | EXP to lvl 99: 291,985 (97.7% to 99) | Yew: 1,669 |

Well one more day of cutting I believe!!!!

I will hold off getting my level untill Saturday night 11pm British Summer Time.

The TET Trawler event is on at 9pm BST so I should be all ready to rock and roll by 11pm. I hopefully will get meself a genie lamp so that I can level at my POH. I will be on world 99 as well. Friends and fellow tipiters are welcome to come along and share this with me. My closest friend NormanBiggs will also be getting 1800 hopefully so we can make it a big shebang!!!

For all those other time zones heres a quick rundown:

Date: Saturday 14th April

Time: (Note: Observing all Daylight Savings Times)

UK: 11.00pm

California: 3.00pm

Colorado: 4.00pm

Texas: 5.00pm

New York: 6.00pm

Australia East: 8.00am (Sunday)

New Zealand: 10.00am (Sunday)

shey.png

My closest friend NormanBiggs will also be getting 1800 hopefully so we can make it a big shebang!!!

hmmm shebang aye :roll:

i will definitly be their.i need to see youre house and see how youve set it up anyway :XD:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Won't be getting much Woodcutting xp today as Im going out to get a new.....puppy!!! <3:

He is a spoodle (cross spaniel and poodle), his name is buddy, and hes beautiful.

Will post a piccy of him when I get back. \'

shey.png