nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

99 Woodcutting and 1800 Total = Pwned!!!

My buddy Norman Biggs and myself have had a friendly race to 1800 and today was the day! We went outside for her to get her 1800 total first, then stepped back inside while I used a genie lamp to get my level. with the delay with the genie lamp it was hard to get the screenie of everyone saying grats. Thanks for coming along to share this with us. Was awsome to have so many friends there. <3:

Got some lovely gifts from Evil and Nekyia. thankyou. <3:

normanbiggs1800.png

99fm.png

shey.png

Argh I won't be able to make it Sheyshey!!! I'm meeting up with my gf at 3 lmao.

:o.. I thought I was your gf..... :cry:

-.- Really now? I thought we weren't, you never talk to me enough or said we are. And she isn't exactly my -gf- she's a good friend whom I like and she likes me, and we may go out sometime soon. So that's why I said that.

Anyhow, congrats again Shey, sorry I couldn't make it! <3:

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Many many congrats hun, in true me fashion i failed to take screenies!

Was a great party even if i was told that it wasnt my party it was all about you! XD Gotta love those kids eh?!

<3 much love hunni bring on 1900 total!!

Second page, tsk tsk :shame:

Congratzzz again Sheyy :D Good luck with teh Fletching and Hamster Capes <3:<3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Thanks everyone for all the support I recieved when going for my Woodcutting Skillcape, and all the congratulations. <3:

Since I recieved my cape, I have pretty much done what I feel like at the time. I think that will be my current goal at the moment. Messy Skilling!! :-w

Yesterday, I started some fletching, then wandered over to the Slayer Tower and hung out with Oreo, ranged and mom, and poked some Infernal Mages, slipping next door for a few minutes to take a whack at some Smelly Ghosts as well.

I then thought hmmm....wonder what I will get for slayer.

So off I ran to Shilo, and my first task was 15 Wall Beasts! :shock: (double check is this really a Shilo Task?) hmmm ok then, 10 minutes later, I remembered ooohhh havent done tears for a while...only 105 tears this time.

Went back and got 175 Dust Devils. \' Alas...no Dchain! but had a few heart attacks when they dropped red vambs. heheh

Next task were mogres. Fun fun....ran into phaper there and we blew a pile of mogres to oblivion, and got ourselves new shoes!!

At some stage I got an attack level, dont even remember when. After my task I realised I was only 1000 xp from a defense level, so popped down to ankous to get that. Oh my I also got a combat level!!!

So to wind the evening up, I crafted 1k nats, and made 1k yew longs (s) and 4k yew longs (u).

Not a bad day.

Today I plan on getting a mage level and possibly a fletch level. After that...no idea! :-w Might even do some farming!! :XD:

shey.png