Shey was here!

Shey that is totally hawt <3: Have fun prancing around with trimmed wc cape and a brand-spanking new fletch cape!!! waheeeeeey! Oh and do get the level on a weekend or something, lol joking I just wanna congratulate you the moment you get it :P \'

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

OK I dont think I can wait for the weekend for this cape, I waited 2 days with only a few hundred xp for the WC Cape, not this time. :XD:

I'm heading to Catherby next to the fruit tree patch right now, and will get my level in about 5-10 mins. Sorry for the short notice. :-w

I have to go out at 9am, and my bank is rather sad, so alas I wont be able to drop any pretties.

lets do this! <3:<3:<3:

shey.png

Blog update

Today I achieved another of my main goals. Getting 99 Fletch and Trimming my Woodcutting Cape! \'

I started Fletching Tuesday last week, and with the 30k odd yew logs that I had cut in achieving my woodcutting goal, I started cutting.

42k yew longbows and 8 days later it is mine! :shock:

Living in Lumbridge Basement was interesting, with lots of visitors for support and meeting new people I really had fun, although I think some of the tan that I got woodcutting has faded. :P My hand is aching quite badly from the repeated clicking and the last level was the hardest, but I was so motivated I would not let myself stop. 1.3mill xp in 26 hours! :-w

As you can see by my first post that my main goals were Woodcutting, Fletching and Hunter, so my next stop is Feldip Hills with QueenValerie. I will take a few days out first and do a bit of fishing with Oreo, maybe some fight pits and even a bit of slayerer, then I'm running for the hills. =D>

I didnt get a very good screenie of my level so I borrowed Kris's and added my level messages and stats in. (thanks kris <3)

Thanks for all the support everyone, and for those who managed to dash to see me get my level wooot thankyouuuuuu!!!! lub you all!!!! <3:<3:<3:

99Fletch.png

shey.png

Sheyyy is 99 Fletching, Shey is 99 Fletchering! And now for the smiley dancers...!

\' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \'

Heheheh gratz again, I better see you down at Shilo for a few days <3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I totally understand this feeling..I had it all over me when i was hitting 85 slayer...trust me i wouldnt have wanted to wait either

Sorry i missed another 99 of yours shey :wall:

But reading this post makes it all bettter :mrgreen:

[hide=This post of yours makes me so happy=)]

Blog update

Today I achieved another of my main goals. Getting 99 Fletch and Trimming my Woodcutting Cape! \'

I started Fletching Tuesday last week, and with the 30k odd yew logs that I had cut in achieving my woodcutting goal, I started cutting.

42k yew longbows and 8 days later it is mine! :shock:

Living in Lumbridge Basement was interesting, with lots of visitors for support and meeting new people I really had fun, although I think some of the tan that I got woodcutting has faded. :P My hand is aching quite badly from the repeated clicking and the last level was the hardest, but I was so motivated I would not let myself stop. 1.3mill xp in 26 hours! :-w

As you can see by my first post that my main goals were Woodcutting, Fletching and Hunter, so my next stop is Feldip Hills with QueenValerie. I will take a few days out first and do a bit of fishing with Oreo, maybe some fight pits and even a bit of slayerer, then I'm running for the hills. =D>

I didnt get a very good screenie of my level so I borrowed Kris's and added my level messages and stats in. (thanks kris <3)

Thanks for all the support everyone, and for those who managed to dash to see me get my level wooot thankyouuuuuu!!!! lub you all!!!! <3:<3:<3:

99Fletch.png

[/hide]

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Very nice! gratz on 99 fletch =)

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

Congrats Shey, I missed your level but you know I was there in spirit. I was telling myself yesterday that you were most likely going to get it today. At least I know my days of spinning are over. :ohnoes:

Shey, you are my hero. Don't ever change, you are amazing. <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Thanks for the support everyone, and I'm sorry a lot missed it, but I just couldnt wait any longer!!! :-w I always say patience is a virtue...but I procrastinate a lot when it comes to that. :XD:

Anyways updated as I have done a new siggy...look down!! \'

shey.png

congrats on lvl sheynara <3: your also going for 99 hunter(ur a bit closer then me) im 76 and i just took my break so im planning to get 80+ by sunday, but i dont know we will see if i do. :-$ good luck on the rest of ur goals.

-Swagger_G

Let your yellow mellow.

oh i thought that the screenie you used on youre blog was similar :-w

nice sig.

ill cxome and see you while youre going for 99 hunting.you still wont beat me from lvl 1-99.8 weeks ftw \' but i suppose getting 99 hunter will do :lol:

btw my blogs in my ig if you want to read

tifsdac6mc.gif