Shey was here!

You seem to be getting levels up faster than me, despite the fact my fletching is a measly 81:-(Then again, I am plagued by the horror that we mere pupils (mortals) call, :evil: homework :evil: .

I'm going to have to redo part of the sig I was making now aswell :-)

wow cant believe youve got 98 fletching already.

have you decided what youre going to do when you get 99 fletch.id love to see you get the cape \'.

btw thanks for the mith axe.i know it sounds nooby but mine got lost.

also i just got my firs mime random event while posting this \' :thumbsup:

shameless bad spelling :oops:

tifsdac6mc.gif

I can't believe that hunter level. Very nice. I also LOVE that woodcutting level.

Good luck on your goals!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

shameless bad spelling :oops:

:shock: :-k :shock: :-s

then i dont whant ur coment on my blog lol

lol i meant my spelling in my post.it was terrible so i decided to change it.sorry for the confusion #-o

tifsdac6mc.gif

Never noticed at how nice your other stats are, especially hunter <3:

Keep up the good work, congrats on 99 Fletching in advance too! :D

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Crave, thanks, I always enjoy it when friends hang out with me while I'm clicking away. I am now stringing and I find it hard to string and switch over to the pm chat screen to reply to private messages, but can type something into the public chat screen quickly without slowing down. =D>

lit0ua, thankyou! Its my 99 dance skill!!!

Thanks for the support BoyPower. <3:

Thanks Kingsimon. I still remember when I first met you at the costume party for christmas and you were one of the winners I chose! :XD:

Mc90123, yes as soon as I got my WC cape my next goal was to get it trimmed, then I will go and get some green naval from trouble brewing to go with it. <3:

Echo and kris, I'm not sure I am having a party for this 99. I think I might just have a quiet level up, and show off my cape at the Trouble Brewing Event. With TET applications currently running and power fletching, I'm a little tired and need to save my energy to PWN Nabby at Trouble Brewing. I may just pm everyone on my list just before I get it, but I am not gonna plan anything in advance. Have a slightly sore hand at the moment, so I think this last 1 mill xp will be slower than usual, so I am guessing at Friday morning Australian time is when I will level.

Yes, School does tend to get in the way of skilling m1cha34l, although the past few days have been very hectic for me and I've complained about not having enough time to play RS. School is important, as I told Oreo the other day, if you dont go to school and graduate, you wont be able to afford to pay for Runescape Membership! :XD:

Get 70 farming and herb after fletching :wink:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Mwhahaha! Now you have to do another quest to get the Quest Piont Cape. :lol:

Muahahaha, the quest came out when I had about 60k xp till level 98 Fletch so Gayle stood with me and told me off if I stopped to talk with orders to "String" and "shut up and String!!" <3: We then went and did the quest. Actually this is the first time that a new quest has come out and my Quest Cape was not ripped unceremoniously off my back, since I was wearing my hawt WC Cape. :thumbsup:

Never noticed at how nice your other stats are, especially hunter <3:

Keep up the good work, congrats on 99 Fletching in advance too! :D

Thanks, and yes I do love hunter....its my next 99 and I will be dissapearing into the jungle with QueenValerie soon, so we can keep each other company and get our capes together!!! \:D/

Get 70 farming and herb after fletching :wink:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

shey.png

Keep going girl!!! So proud at how well you are doing. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to having you as my hunt partner soon.

Girl Power FTW! :lol:

Shey said I could come to a Girl Power Party FTW (lol) party with you hunter-riffic chicas :o

Keep up the fletching!

-RuneScript- *** [ SHEYNARA ]: [fletching] lvl: 98 | exp: 13,034,208 (99.9% of 99) | rank: 13,978 | EXP to lvl 99: 223 (99.9% to 99)

-RuneScript- Required for 223 fletching exp: | Yew Long Bow: 2 |

Will level when my mouse hand improves a little! :XD:

shey.png

Awesome 98 fletching!!!! thats so great! congrats!!!! have patience for 99 but u can do it!

could i come to the party? free cakes all round! :D

p.s( if u have time post on my blog please.)

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg