Shey was here!

nooo :'( you got you'r levels while i was on vacation :(

you just level too fast :P ah well... congrats on the levels =D you're getting way too many 99's now!

i'm just home for a 2-day break of my vacation, then i'll be gone again, for a week or so. If i'm not too busy with this moving-thingy i'll be back ingame then :P

and oh... way too long since i've said this... go shey! :P

Scherzo.png

Thanks everyone.... <3:

Tonight I had a little peek in the Fight Caves, first of all to finish my Karamja Diary so that I could clap my hands and Tele to Shilo, and second of all to test the waters! ::'

Well I didn't bother with all the good stuff, so in I went, black dhide FTW!!!

Little teeny thing comes over and I ping it...yup that was easy!

Then two come out and ping ping they're dead.

This isn't hard. :P

So one after another in waves of 1,2 and 3s they come out increasing in size and meanness. Sheesh when is this darned 360 I'm sposed to kill coming out, and when do I need to use prayer?

OK this is getting annoying now this 90 is hitting me ahh ok thanks to Attackyomom's advice pray range...yup that worked.

Ping ping ping, health going down, pray more, sip pray pots, eat ok. Didn't die thats good. (btw only took pray pots and food in)

ohh these 180 things are on wheels how cool!!! ooh they hit hard, better pray, what pray??? WTH Mom you didnt tell me what pray to use on these!!! Ohhh ok normal melee pray seems to work. Ohnoes more coming out, and more, and now the 90s are joining them, omg eat pray sip, eat pray sip.

Phew I am still alive? :shock:

And finally the 360 comes out, kinda cute like an ugly big lizardy looking teddybear, pray mage, ping ping ok hes dead, lemme see how much further I can go.

ooh this is cool I've killed about 5 of them now....

Ooops no food left no prayer, oh dear I am dead!

That was awesome!!! Now I sorta know what I'm in for when I go for Jad!!!! And I have my Shilo Teleport, yayy this is going to make Slayer soo much less annoying.

360pwnt.png

shey.png

Thanks everyone.... <3:

Tonight I had a little peek in the Fight Caves, first of all to finish my Karamja Diary so that I could clap my hands and Tele to Shilo, and second of all to test the waters! ::'

Well I didn't bother with all the good stuff, so in I went, black dhide FTW!!!

Little teeny thing comes over and I ping it...yup that was easy!

Then two come out and ping ping they're dead.

This isn't hard. :P

So one after another in waves of 1,2 and 3s they come out increasing in size and meanness. Sheesh when is this darned 360 I'm sposed to kill coming out, and when do I need to use prayer?

OK this is getting annoying now this 90 is hitting me ahh ok thanks to Attackyomom's advice pray range...yup that worked.

Ping ping ping, health going down, pray more, sip pray pots, eat ok. Didn't die thats good. (btw only took pray pots and food in)

ohh these 180 things are on wheels how cool!!! ooh they hit hard, better pray, what pray??? WTH Mom you didnt tell me what pray to use on these!!! Ohhh ok normal melee pray seems to work. Ohnoes more coming out, and more, and now the 90s are joining them, omg eat pray sip, eat pray sip.

Phew I am still alive? :shock:

And finally the 360 comes out, kinda cute like an ugly big lizardy looking teddybear, pray mage, ping ping ok hes dead, lemme see how much further I can go.

ooh this is cool I've killed about 5 of them now....

Ooops no food left no prayer, oh dear I am dead!

That was awesome!!! Now I sorta know what I'm in for when I go for Jad!!!! And I have my Shilo Teleport, yayy this is going to make Slayer soo much less annoying.

360pwnt.png

shey's pwning 360's with her brand new cape =D jad will just be a piece of meat to cook =D (wich you are good at... cooking, i mean :o)

Scherzo.png

Shey > Jad any day <3:

That remains to be seen! :XD:

I didn't mention I have not gotten around to recharging my crystal bows yet, so spent most of my time running around picking up my valuable rune arrows! :shock: :-w :wall:

shey.png

lol babe you safespot the 180s you don't pray on them :shame: great job though <3 proud of you babe you beat the first couple 360s first try <3: mm ye if your gonna use rune arrows bring avas accumulator it picks up for you.

Now you tell me!!!! :wall:

Anyway next time I go there I will charge my crystal bows. O:)

Ohh forgot to say I got 82 Range yesterday too! \' \' \'

shey.png

Today was the Blizzard in the Desert TET Event. So at the end, we went up to the wild for our usual battle to the death. And for the first time ever, I was not the first to die. I even managed to DM with a level 112, and WON!!!!!

Wootttt!!!!

My first ever DM Win!

teteventpk.png

shey.png

Woot! Gratz on getting that DM!!!!!!!!

And stop wearing that fishing cape. Tis ugly. Wear cooking or WC. *salivates*

Gratz on the prayer drop!!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

grats on winning a dm shey :thumbsup:

also i just relised why does it say hamster cape in your sig :?: :?: :?:

13zwenn.png

Yay Shey!!!!!

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010