erkid"]No... millions of times.. no.

Maybe?...no

Req boats- yes, one world would be awesome

Get rid of pc- fine by me

Panish all pures from pc- hell yes

banish all pures from rs- yay!!!!!! \' :XD:

That's just like saying

banish all people with 50+ smithing from rs- yay!!!!! \' :XD:

It's a kind of character, moron. By the looks of your stats it seems like you've gotten your [wagon] handed to you by a pure a few times.

Again, you're all greedy. PC clans don't care about anyone else as long as they get their 100k+ xp per hour.

lulz @ rs

Is everybody that's in favor of this mentally challenged?

Do you know why affliction and heart unit change there worlds so often?

IT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T MEET THE REQUIRMENTS GO INTO THE WORLDS!!!!!!

They ruin PCing for everyone.

Think about what your asking.

Show me a screenshot of a person who doesn't meet the requirements playing PC. Then I'll believe you. It's impossible to get into PC with under 40 combat, which is the only requirement.

oMG PpL WIT UNDR 92 FIERMAKIN HAV 2 LEAV MAH WORLD!!!!!!!! IS MY REQUIERMNT!!!!!!!

lulz @ rs

1. been posted a million times

2. wouldn't work

3. there is a reason for pc groups

4. Priority level has nothing to do with combat levels

5. The noobs would invade

6. Did you ever go to world 78 in it's "good days"?

7. If you want to over power the lower levels, you need 2x more high lvls than noobs

8. The world will be full.

9. You will need to have 1200 high levels, and 800 noob for the world to work (since the world will be full)

10. http://forum.tip.it/search.php

11. One word: NOOB

Maybe?...no

That's just like saying

It's a kind of character, moron. By the looks of your stats it seems like you've gotten your [wagon] handed to you by a pure a few times.

Again, you're all greedy. PC clans don't care about anyone else as long as they get their 100k+ xp per hour.

I think thats the point. If you can't get into a pc clan, tough luck. Who's fault is it for not meeting reqs? Bad question really cause its kind of both but still...

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Maybe?...no

That's just like saying

not really... That would be 3/4 of rs. 3/4 of rs isn't pures.

How about we banish anyone with any stat over level 0- yay!!!!! \' :XD:

thats why i thought about 2 world, but i believe those worlds get many n00bs. But they get a priority in the boat... Or is that priority thing NOT for low lvl players but only for ppl who came later in the boat?

masterofquestep4.gif

Maybe?...no

That's just like saying

thats a bit harsh i was just making a joke ps i do get owned buy pures casionaly but tbh i only figth str pures and 50% of the time i win it real just depneds on who get the best specs + if i eat to aroun 70% hp i can survive most of their hits pures are simply desinged for 1 purpoes to kill while i can do more so pures tend not to be some1ns "main" tho many decid to major in a certian combat type later on in playing for me it always realy was emlle but i did do mage alot (rang was at lvl 2 util i wanted to quest a few months ago)

ps im not greedy i dotn even play pc i s no point in it its stupid in the time it takes u tpo gt 1k points u could make millons by killing somthing like ankous and selling ur deaths/bloods + clue rewards for that reson i never will do pc for anything other than pleasure

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

The high levels moved out of w78 for a reason. Simply put, they came upon the realization that if they banded together and hopped around worlds, they'd get tons more experience than they will when they have to put up with noobs. This is fact, and applies to your idea as well. Why would the high levels support the two worlds when they can always just stick to their groups and get 100k/hour? There has to be some motivation for them as well, which means that saying "ok, come to our world now" doesn't quite pull it off.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

There shouldn't be a pest control world. Haven't we learned this from the downfall of world 78?

There are more low levels then there could ever be high levels. And we can't keep a balance, and therefore constantly lose. If you want to give it a try more power to you, but honestly it's not going to work, and if it does, it won't last very long.

+1.

Also, join Affliction, its an awesome clan with really low reqs. I use it everytime I pc.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I forbid you to go to these worlds.

Like saramodin stops you from entering etrana with armour, Jagex stops you from entering these worlds without the requirements.. ye right..

The idea nice.. but the worlds switch, because of the lower levels being able to enter the ships WITH the higher levels..

I'm sorry. Well I'm not sorry, because I never use PC :lol: I rather train slayer :thumbsup: Or do some skilling.. more fun then PC (my opinion, that is) So I still wouldn't use it.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Maybe?...no

Banish all people who don't get 80 slayer from RS!

Banish all people who don't train farming from RS!

Banish all people who train defence from RS!

The point of Runescape's training system is to allow players to train the skills THEY like, or skills THEY think will make them stronger. If you can discriminate against people because they dislike defence, I can discriminate against people who refuse to train farming, or attack, or hunter, or construction, etc.

Maybe?...no

Banish all people who don't get 80 slayer from RS!

Banish all people who don't train farming from RS!

Banish all people who train defence from RS!

The point of Runescape's training system is to allow players to train the skills THEY like, or skills THEY think will make them stronger. If you can discriminate against people because they dislike defence, I can discriminate against people who refuse to train farming, or attack, or hunter, or construction, etc.

second time im gonna have to say this it was a friken joke!!!!!! get that into ur thick skull (sry if im being harsh its just comon im kiding)

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

there are more noobs than pro..

noobs will win

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Why not raise the hit point threshold from 50 to 100. That would discourage low levels from trying to freeload in a high level world.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

There shouldn't be a pest control world. Haven't we learned this from the downfall of world 78?

There are more low levels then there could ever be high levels. And we can't keep a balance, and therefore constantly lose. If you want to give it a try more power to you, but honestly it's not going to work, and if it does, it won't last very long.

THANK YOU. Someone mentions this. World 78 was so great about the first two weeks it was created, one minute games that you won 19/20 times. All high levels with their shiny dharok axes and whips. Good times...Oh how I wish I still had that! :cry:

To my dismay low levels started hearing about this and the average level in a game in that world went from about 90 to 45 <.< .

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

What he said

Wondering what to do with life .....

Its not just that us lvl 90+ players want to earn maximum experience, its just all you noobs are only concerned with getting your zeal. an example was I was pcing the other day, in a world with lots of noobs and I had 10 noobs around me killing monsters while I was the only one attacking the portal.

Add to this that they dont even help when a spinner comes by attacking that, so if you are saying the high lvls are selfish - I am saying the opposite, the noobs are the selfish ones thats why the game doesnt work.

barrowsmguthan,bob%20baldrick.gif

Remember what happened to world 89? That was known as the world where all the 100+s go, so all the 40s went there because they knew that. The only way to have a real PC world is if it keeps moving, and the only way to keep up with that is if you're in a clan.

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

The only way to have a real PC world is if it keeps moving, and the only way to keep up with that is if you're in a clan.

First part is true, the second part is not entirely true. You can keep up with the current best world very easily be looking at the "world monitor". Looking for the right type of "rise" in player numbers perfectly shows the worlds with the large teams logging in.

(Pest Control) World Monitor: http://www.rscommunity.de/index.php?opt ... &Itemid=57

sorry the page is in German, as well as the "pest controlling with the world monitor guide", but the selfupdating monitor picture is just lines and numbers, so the language should be no problem there.

.: Systemless :.

systemless.png

I suggested this a while back. I was told to shut up and join a PC clan. :lol:

It has good intentions, but it can be spoiled very easily. With the Law Company, there is no variable that can cause it to fail. PC, there are hundreds of little variables called pures.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.