Post Thy Funny Forum Posts.

Abyssalwhip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a ton of funny forum posts saved to my computer (their own folder pl0x)...the best of the best below, perhaps?

[hide=Can anyone understand this?]Hmsoyoure8yearsold.png[/hide]

[hide=dis gy types gd]wotdoido.png[/hide]

[hide=Banned plz.]totalmoron.png

[/hide]

[hide=This is just funny.]masterbaiter.png[/hide]

I've got a lot :-w

• 2 weeks later...
This took me 2 seconds to find...

rsoffunnypost1ev4.png

I know I'm taking that post way too seriously but if you are going to make a joke make it believeable, right? Tornadoes cannot happen over hilly or mountainous areas.

No its possible for tornadoes to happen mountainous are...Heck they can happen any where :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
~ Warning! ~ The following message can possibly be deemed as offensive to some. Click at your own risk.

[hide]lolol2bw8.jpg[/hide]

I guess he doesn't like Mod Dave... A LOT O.o

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

And these are just the MEMBERS of Runescape?

How low can you go(with IQ)?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

28472931vs0.png
Insert Crazed Wario Laugh Here->
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

• 5 months later...