Post Thy Funny Forum Posts.

Abyssalwhip

I didn't find this funny.

Just, ignorant..

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is "freedom of speech" even coming up in a private forum?

Why does freedom of speech come up anywhere......?

There is no such reality of freedom of speech..... only the perception of freedom. I am sure many people will be thinking "it's free in america" well it's not.... in fact America is more censorship than most of the western world.

In Jagex products whilst there is not freedom of speech, there is defiantly freedom of opinion. It's just a controlled environment.

sig2webzx7.jpg

If you need to swear to get your point across, you are in a temporary (or long term) state of idiocy.

I use swear words to express extreme displeasure, and that doesn't mean I'm an idiot.

Why does freedom of speech come up anywhere......?

There is no such reality of freedom of speech..... only the perception of freedom. I am sure many people will be thinking "it's free in america" well it's not.... in fact America is more censorship than most of the western world.

In Jagex products whilst there is not freedom of speech, there is defiantly freedom of opinion. It's just a controlled environment.

This is what we call "seeing the forest through the trees". It's blatantly obvious that I intended no deep revelation of true Freedom of Speech (and yes, you're absolutely right); I was simply stating that it's a private forum, and those freedoms don't apply.

If you need to swear to get your point across, you are in a temporary (or long term) state of idiocy.

I use swear words to express extreme displeasure, and that doesn't mean I'm an idiot.

No, but it probably conveys something far worse.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I was thinking the same.

same here,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

No, but it probably conveys something far worse.

I'll only use this new update to say damn it when something bad happens, and I doubt I'll use any of the other recently uncensored words.

I agree with name1 and name2. Really kids are exposed to this stuff at an early age, hell, i saw x-rated material before i turned 10. I do agree they are acting immaturely but also the people speaking against the losening of the chat filter are showing so major lack of knowledge of the subject.

cool_sig1.jpg

You've obviously never argued with an idiot then. All they understand is more idiocy. Trying to reason with them will result in wasting your time, while a quick and easy FU gets the job done in a way they can understand. :thumbup:

scubanz3.jpg

4972745284559197a18112.gifRsn: Scuba10

You've obviously never argued with an idiot then. All they understand is more idiocy. Trying to reason with them will result in wasting your time, while a quick and easy FU gets the job done in a way they can understand. :thumbup:

I cannot agree with you more, i can not tell you how bad it would piss me off when i would use a metaphor when arguing with my sister and she would say "what does this have to do with bulls?" (metaphor: you mess with the bull you get the horns)

Idiots only understand idiocy.

cool_sig1.jpg

Rule #1 of Runescape: Don't argue with idiots, ignore them. Seriously, insulting them with the new "swear words" is not going to help.

Allthough I oppose to the idea that the uncensored words are swear words. They don't have an intrinsic offensive quality. Surely, words as "suck" and "[wagon]" can be used in an offensive context, but so can a lot of other plain and normal words.

It's a shame the words "gay" or "homo" are still blocked. Allthough more frequently used in an offensive context, Jagex makes themself look homophobic by blocking those words.

• 5 months later...
[hide=Smartass J-mod comment, hilarious thread]funnyashell.png

funnyashell2.png

funnyashell3.png

funnyashell4.png

funnyashell5.png

funnyashell6.png[/hide]

That was a good laugh. :P

What kind of moron makes a thread saying that :lol:

I read it and didn't understand anything, it was like he was putting random words into a sentence :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Typical RSOF Trolls (My Pictures; NOT Me):

[hide=WARNING]19775.jpg

19810.jpg

19811.jpg[/hide]

Pure Ulti876 = Two Fathoms (the famous event crasher)

P3ace Mak3r = Four Fathoms

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

some people truly are idiots. i think this guy between ages 6 and 8 :XD:

stupidbq1.png

It's funny how close that was to TD's :lol:

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

[hide=WARNING]19775.jpg

19810.jpg

19811.jpg[/hide]

I hate people that type as bad as the first guy in the first post! Seriously, he spelled "isn't" as "isant" atleast 5 times during that post like he thought he was actually spelling it right... It's a small thing I know but that kind of stuff annoys me :lol:

[hide=WARNING]19775.jpg

19810.jpg

19811.jpg[/hide]

ROFLMAFO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Genious! Just... GENIOUS!

Probably made my year

u has pumpkins, u got easta eggs but no donuts? and plus i really rather wud eat a doughnut than a shark or a munkiefish and i wish i could fish 4 donuts

plz jagsex fix this majer problem thank u and gudbye

This guy is an Idiot #-o

(Sorry about no pic, just text, my cropping program has a bug.)

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

[hide=Looking For A Girlfriend]LolRsGf-1.jpg[/hide]

i was thinking meh until the last post, he posted this in marketplace! :lol:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

[hide=Looking For A Girlfriend]LolRsGf-1.jpg[/hide]

i was thinking meh until the last post, he posted this in marketplace! :lol:

1st: He's a freak for even making a thread like that

2nd: He posted it in the marketplace wtf :lol:

3rd: Doesn't he know it's against jagex rules to ask someone to be your girlfriend or boyfriend?

4th: Did I mention he's a freak? :lol:

u has pumpkins, u got easta eggs but no donuts? and plus i really rather wud eat a doughnut than a shark or a munkiefish and i wish i could fish 4 donuts

plz jagsex fix this majer problem thank u and gudbye

This guy is an Idiot #-o

(Sorry about no pic, just text, my cropping program has a bug.)

Also, donuts already exist, you can get them from the sandwich lady random.

quit