ridiculous runescape weapons you would like to see

krisc6

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither count thou two! (excepting that thou then proceed to three)

lol nice

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

holygrail189zd4.jpg

"Brother! Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade!" - would stop the range is underpowered arguments and have a +100000 attack bonus against rabid bunnies.

Best idea ever. Before you used it you would have to count to three. not four not five but three.

:P

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Molotov cocktails!

they are basicly bottles of alcohol with cloth stuff in and lit with a tinder box and they are a stacking range weapon with splatter damage when you throw them at someone or something they break and create a small bon fire that you can actully cook on. Also it gives the npcs in the blast radius a new examine such as " smells like bacon" "extra crispy? puh-LEAZE" and other comidic effects as far as damage actully have negs and or only do 1 dmg all the time.

Sqeeky Hammer of D00m!

its main use is as a 2 handed weapon with relatively low stats but its real purpose is that you can operate it while equiped to do a loud sqeek emote that makes people do a cower or cover thier ears emote(doesnt effect combat thou)

board with nail

just a plank with a nail in it examin " uhh i knew i forgot a step.."

it has a funky emote when you attack someone you run at them with the plank over your head and bash thier head ( low stats thou so lill dmg)

Tinderbox of d00m!

lvl 99 firemaking required it goes in your shield slot and when you operate it and select a target you light them on fire like the human torch... does no damage but makes a nice "murder the newbs!" action

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Chin's are pretty funny although the rubber chicken is much funnier.

Vials with explosive liquids would be fun, (as a range weapon)

========

well actually, we already have "holy vials" which you can through at demons to do extra damage

But the stupidest weapon: smilee cannon, spam the world in smiles!!!

:D :lol: :roll: :mrgreen: :pray: :-X -.- :thumbsup: :boohoo:

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Molotov cocktails!

they are basicly bottles of alcohol with cloth stuff in and lit with a tinder box and they are a stacking range weapon with splatter damage when you throw them at someone or something they break and create a small bon fire that you can actully cook on. Also it gives the npcs in the blast radius a new examine such as " smells like bacon" "extra crispy? puh-LEAZE" and other comidic effects as far as damage actully have negs and or only do 1 dmg all the time.

I know this kills the silly effect of the thread, but that'd actually would be a decent idea, without comedic lines and no damage. It'd give us a use for all the vodka and such in game.

a giant frozen tuna(maple story inspired) oh and maybe a candy mountain for lurers :XD:

A magical candy mountain Charlie! A magical candy mountain! Let's go inside the magical candy mountain! Ok! Goodbye Charlie!

"Damn it, they took my partyhat!"

Cowmasta13.png

how about a lolly pop shooter that fires thousands of lolly pops in all directions skulling and dealing 10k damage per hit, also raises your def bonus by 20k. the lolly pops also go upwards, so everybody in runescape is hit. Also, after death, everybody respawns with their stats brought to zero, and you are boosted with the total amount of stats lost by everybody, so you would be lvl 10k in every stat.

a giant frozen tuna(maple story inspired) oh and maybe a candy mountain for lurers :XD:

A magical candy mountain Charlie! A magical candy mountain! Let's go inside the magical candy mountain! Ok! Goodbye Charlie!

i have the sudden urge to siggy that :D

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

whenever i first saw gmauls i thought they were cinder blocks on a stick but apparently they aren't :wall: . so i think we should be able to wield cinder blocks and just knock people down with them :lol:

Proud owner of Green Halloween Mask

Barrows drops: 3x Dharocks axe, 2x Veracs brassard, 2x Torags Legs, 2x Karils Skirt, 2x D Med, Veracs Skirt, Veracs Flail, karils coif, Guthans Platebody, Dharocks Helm.

Dragon Drops- 2x Dragon Skirt

how bout a summoning gag? you summon a skelton by using this spell on another player (requires 2 body runes) a skeleton pops up and hits that player with a rubber chicken

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

Cowbell!! (Cookie if you get the reference.)

OOOO!! A "dead" parrot!! (10 cookies if you get that one.)

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Cowbell!! (Cookie if you get the reference.)

OOOO!! A "dead" parrot!! (10 cookies if you get that one.)

A Will Ferrell / John Cleese weapon would be awesome right about now. I'll settle for 11 cookies though :P

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

i have the sudden urge to siggy that :D

w00t i'm siggied :thumbsup:
kirby-sig.gif

own drunkard, you'll wield can of alcohol which lasts lets say 10 minutes.

rotten tomato launcher :ohnoes:

syrup, prevents your opponent from running, good for teams in wilderness :P

headshot-boomerang :ohnoes:

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

hmm if you can wield rune arrow in your hand its good

anyway: Andy Rod[bleep]s Tennis Racket ( dunno.. hear this in some runescape article)

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/