Agility, who likes to train it?

TwistedImage

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as you. Im sticking with 19 Agility until I come across a quest were a higher agility level is absolutely neccesary.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Same as you. Im sticking with 19 Agility until I come across a quest were a higher agility level is absolutely neccesary.
Yeh.. this is my 2nd post, but unfortuneatly i have to get 53 + range pot for crystal bow quest chain :( although its only been about 3 days of training to get from 1 to 45 its been amazingly boring.
twistedimage.png

Does anyone out there enjoy training agi? I think its very repetative and it gets boring fast =/.

And that is why your highest skill is 62. Different strokes for different folks, now stop asking stupid questions like this one and wasting topic space. Obviously people enjoy it, as there are plenty of 99s out there for you to ask.

lalalasig2.png

Regicide ring a bell?

Personally, I absolutely despised Agility (I even considered just giving up on it altogether before doing Regicide :$) BEFORE I reached 52 and could access the Wilderness Course. From there on, it's amazing how quickly the experience goes lol. I actually made some friends there, too -- although, I guess the reason I like it so much is also because there's a certain amount of "danger" involved with the course, as it's in the Wilderness ;p. Still, it picks up, trust me; I was gonna use Agility Potions for the quest but ended up having so much fun I just kept on going until 56 :lol:

2552DyWnY.png

dunno about you, training in the agility arena is pretty fun. theres a lot of ppl there, so you can chat while you train. i got my 1k ticks there :thumbsup: . im thinking about going back there to get another 1k ticks to get to lvl 75 when i go back to members

allbot.gif

allbot.png

allbot.png

i like training agility at the brimhaven arena because there are actually people there that you can talk to.

+1

i train at ape atoll now just because it's faster exp, here's wot i think:

ape atoll: upside = fastest agility exp in game (yes even faster than the dorgesh-khan one, downside = extremely boring, no one to talk to.

brimhaven agility arena: upside = people there to talk to, downside = slower exp than ape atoll and dorgesh-khan

the only reason i'm training at ape atoll is purely faster exp, if there was a more fun way of training agility, with many people to talk to, it would be much easier, but i'm going through the boredom path to 99, and the stupid thing is, with every agility level i gain, i can't see any difference, because i dont fail in ape atoll, and so every level isn't really that special :( if only it was like ape atoll + brimhaven combined :-k \'

p.s. i'm 85 agility :-w

2vuhgcn.png

Training all the way to 66 was quite fun. Then I made several quests and trained to 67. From the beggining it was quite boring, but then it slowly became fun again. Looking forward to train it more. But for now I've got some more goals (raising skill total) so I wont be training for a few days.

also, after 52 the agility arena is not usefull anymore, except for herbs. Unless you prefer time wasting, or are soooo bored you even can afford wasting xp.

52-75 wildy course

75-95 ape atoll

95-99 dorgeshkaan (hopefully no more failures)

99 - agility arena for herbs and pirate hooks!

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

agility is strange sometimes its immensely fun, others its super boring. But you see i have two freinds of mine one with 99 agility the other with 95 :shock:

signature.png

Agility is alright, but after a while it does get kinda boring. I don't hate it though.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

It's my least favourite skill.

I want it to be 70 (later) but I'm putting it off. It seems more repetitive then other skills. I can't imaging anyone getting 99 in that, it's too boring for me.

These days, I only train agility when I'm runecrafting! 25exp per narrow gap squeeze FTW!!!!one!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Agility is the SAME as powermining with the exception that powermining is a lot more intensive clicking. If you like agility you may not mind powermining, if you powermine alot agility is nothing.

Stop whining about the problem of agility and mining. <.<

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I think its very repetative and it gets boring fast =/.

If you think that of agility why train any skills?

Attack, strength, defence, hp, slayer, range - fight monsters repeatedly

Magic - fight monsters or cast spells repeatedly

Prayer - bury/ecto/guilded alter bones repeatedly

Fishing, woodcutting, mining - mine/fish/cut the resource repeatedly

I could go on

Point is every skill is repetative to train, so don;t use that as a reaosn for it to be bad.

I personally find the brimhaven agilty arena alot of fun to go and train in, you make good friends and can race people etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't like repetiveness...or whatever the word is, so i use the agin arena, seems to be less repetitive.But yeah i get bored.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

oh.. agility... hate them

its useful... but i hate training it

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I absolutely loathe agility training.

We need a Sorceress's Garden for agility. Then I might get a decent level in it.

Jagex should stop releasing agility courses for the time being, unless they're not going to be a useless one-timer course like the penguin course was.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png