April fools! Teh fun is over 4 us now =(

xvillexvalox

I hate this. First of all, it's not April Fool's day yet, and second of all, I'm one 4 proper grammar and spelling.

It's sposed to be fun. If you don't like it just leave the boards for the next few days...

Quit RuneScape :)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erkid"]

I hate this. First of all, it's not April Fool's day yet, and second of all, I'm one 4 proper grammar and spelling.

It's sposed to be fun. If you don't liek it just leave teh boards 4 teh next few days...

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: im out of here my eyes are hurting from all this poor grammar

lmao

mining m.i.n.i.n.g

agility a.g.i.l.i.t.y

fletching .f.l.e.t.c.h.i.n.g

Smithing s.m.i.t.h.i.n.g

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Like omg really please?

Ah April <3:

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

I finally understand how these words work now. My sig looks rather weird now :wall:

"digging in the dirt for ore" cape <-- -.-

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

It's April Fools in other countries... You don't have the only time zone.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

mining

agility

attack

strength

defence

ranged

hitpoints

hunter

mining

smithing

fishing

farming

slayer

fletching

crafting

runecrafting

Thats about all I could get, dudes! Anyways, whos all for seeing if Jagex will do this on runescape?

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

This is a horrible idea on Tipit's behalf. Its disgusting that you all like to sound like eleven-year-olds. Go to the Rants forums. You will find several people, including myself, who are not amused by this low joke.

Since when was sounding stupid funny? I didn't think it was...

This is a horrible idea on Tipit's behalf. Its disgusting that you all liek to sound liek eleven-year-olds. Go to teh Rants forums. You will find several people, including myself, who are not amused by this low joke.

It's a joke, for one day, you can live with it.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

This is a horrible idea on Tipit's behalf. Its disgusting that you all liek to sound liek eleven-year-olds. Go to teh Rants forums. You will find several people, including myself, who are not amused by this low joke.

0mgz0rz!11!! Get over it! 'Tis only but a joke, wee laddey!!! Tip.it will be back soon

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

It's a joke, 4 one day, you can live with it.

Exactly this is the pwnage, i mean this is better then smithing and runecrafting combined.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

It's a joke. Chill out. Nobody's typin' like this on purpose, it's just a humorous joke. Just leave the forums and come back April 2nd...

It's a joke, 4 one day, you can live with it.

I agree with you mrpez. It is a complete waste of time on their behalf. I wonder if the person who thought of this was drunk at the time and thought this would be funny. Oh well. It's not like this will go on forever. Will it... :wall:

edit: T.H.E.I.R = their