Has Anyone Actully Got a D Chain from Barbarian Assult?

Tbfgraphx14

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a BA?? a new monster or something, what update did i miss because i thought kq was the only monster that could drop dragon chain

Its Barbarian Assault. Turning in I think 400 points give you a low chance of getting a dragon chain as a reward. Don't waste your points on it. By the way, Dust Devils (that need level 65 slayer to kill) also drop a dragon chain.

Yeah I'd rather train to 65 slayer(eventual goal anyway) rather than spending 400 points on something that's more than likely not going to be a d chain.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Yeah I'd rather train to 65 slayer(eventual goal anyway) rather than spending 400 points on something that's more than likely not going to be a d chain.

Dust devils are about as bad as a chance compared to time getting BA points. (some people spend months down there with no luck). :-X

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Meh but it's range xp all the same. I don't think you can get xp from BA. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Dust devils are about as bad as a chance compared to time getting BA points. (some people spend months down there with no luck). :-X

But at least those months don't go to waste, at least at the Dustdevils you get experience. :-X

TBH, I think after the first week barbarian assault came out everyone had already gave up, they had realized it wasn't worth all that time for a slight chance to get a dragon chain from BA. These days it seems people mostly go for that fighter top, if not that some of the other gear there.

Yeah, my friend has been down there almost 14 months straight with no luck (not sure how long each day tho)

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

My friend maxed his melee stats and ranged at dust devils, so there is a benefit of chain hunting there. Of course, he started before the drop rate was decreased and got 7 chains along the way, so that wasn't too bad either (like 150k kills total, I think)

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

Yeah, my friend has been down there almost 14 months straight with no luck (not sure how long each day tho)

If your going to lie, at least lie properly. 14 months is a year and 2 months, BA hasn't even being out six months, let alone over a year.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

If your going to lie, at least lie properly. 14 months is a year and 2 months, BA hasn't even being out six months, let alone over a year.

Moron.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

My friend maxed his melee stats and ranged at dust devils, so there is a benefit of chain hunting there. Of course, he started before the drop rate was decreased and got 7 chains along the way, so that wasn't too bad either (like 150k kills total, I think)

They haven't lowered the drop rate. I don't see why you even think they have.

Moron.

Please explain how I am a moron.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

Moron.

Please explain how I am a moron.

his friend has been at dusties for 14 months thats how

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Yeah, I just realised. Nice of you to tell me without calling me a moron though. :D

With all my extra posts, I might as well add to the topic. I'm sure people have gotten one, but the chances are so low, as others have said, you might as well go KQ. When BA came up, it was mostly the lower lvls trying to get a chain but they gave up. IMO, get the Penance Gloves and the Fighter Torso, don't bother gambling, you'll end up disappointed.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg