How many Crackers are There?

gameboypen

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 1/4 of the worlds population are "crackers." So estimated 1.5 billion.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

-.- :shame: :boohoo:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

hehe.... i was going to go there to, but didn't want to deal with any trouble

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

lol that was my first thought, I was ready to reply to this thread with "me" anyway I have 8 crackers in my bank so w/e. I just like the way they look in my first bank space, i'd never sell 1 so they don't really count.

tifsbti6oi.gif

My friend cracked one on me and I got coal or something (this is years ago at least 3).

Doesn't this title sound a little racist?

Huh? What's a cracker got to do with racism, or has he changed it? :-s

There are loads my mate showed me a pic of someone with over 1000 of them. [/idiotism]

I don't think you can guess.. people are just saying random numbers here.. :-k

"White cracker," or simply "cracker," was originally a pejorative term for a white person mainly used by blacks in the Southern United States, a usage that is now (as of 2005) somewhat archaic. With the huge influx of new residents from the North, the term is now also used informally as a self-description by some white residents of Florida and Georgia ("Florida cracker" or "Georgia cracker") to indicate that their family has lived there for many generations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_(socio-demographic)

Im guessing you don't watch Mind of Mencia. lol

sig.jpg

Only 1 left, because I have it

baby.gif

75-125.

go to construction highscores, look up kickac0w hes a 89 with 99 con and a christmas cracker, pretty wicked imo.

He used to have one, good friends with him <3:

I reckon there are around 200 in the current economy... Plenty more on some RSC accounts that go unused I imagine

I used to have 2 when they were 60m each and Blue P hats were more expensive... If only I waited :uhh:

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

I'm going to take a jab at a good 100-200 crackers around. Seems a little to high to some but when you think about it it makes sense. Every once in a while if you were to take a look at the official forums you'll only ever see a couple of them for sale, but what about the ones that aren't sold? I've seen recent staking pictures where there were at least 4-5 crackers involved in the stakes and that was between only a couple rather unknown stakers. I'm sure there are the majority of them stashed away in ex-stakers or merchants banks that they simply refuse to sell them for the hefty price. I think that this talk of only being 1-2 left in the game to be rather funny because people that mention things like that only take a look into the official forums and assume that every cracker is being sold, when in fact it's only a small fraction of them being sold, exactly like partyhats.

Slack_Tide.png

I bet its more then 50. But i think a lot of them went away when all the high stakers got banned for rl trading such as fubu something, cursed you and raven and the rest of thoose guys. And probably somone that quit has some...

i know 5 people who got crackers and one of them got 2 so that makes 6 now think how many people i dont know <3:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

this is like guessing the amount of jelly beans in a jar :ohnoes: umm I guess 50 currently in circulation (bought or sold in last month), about 100 on accounts that still play. So 150 total

sig.jpg

Dont forget 3 hiiit you (think thats his name) he has a bank vid with a couple hundred of them in his bank (might be a fake private server but i dont think so.)

rofljj0.jpg

^ Thank god Jagex chooses mods so selectively.