Name Something You'll Never See

Dragoon5464

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zezima not being a total noob all his life
What's your problem? I don't understand how Zezima can be a "noob". He is just a normal player like everyone else-- who has played more, and probably trains much more effectively. Why can't people just leave "Famous" plays alone? :|

PLAYED MORE ? No wai pl0x

I've played longer than zezima lmao....

On Topic Hehe :Stone's Becoming Throwable...

I CAN SEE THEM... BUT I CAN'T THROW THEM !

atleast half your school's varsity team playing runescape(oh wait, OVER HALF of my school's varsity football players play rs lol)

Theres that many black people playing RS? I've only seen like 1.

Back on topic...

A lot of black people playing RS.

5zgkkxt.jpg

atleast half your school's varsity team playing runescape(oh wait, OVER HALF of my school's varsity football players play rs lol)

Theres that many black people playing RS? I've only seen like 1.

Back on topic...

A lot of black people playing RS.

yeah i seens them before at the lybrary...

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

A blue phat in my own favour :P ? lol

barrowsmguthan,Slashyourmom.gif

Slashyourmom.gif

-----

Verac skirt x1,Verac Brassard x1, Torag helm x1, Dharok Greataxe x1, Dharok Plate legs x2, Dharok Plate, Ahrim Robeskirt x1, Kharil Skirt

Dragon drops: D med helm

Messages from Jagex like the following...

Dear member, thank you for your report. We would like you to know that as a direct result of your report, the offending player has been banned from Runescape. Furthermore, we are happy to return to you your scammed abyssal whip and Santa hat. Also, as an act of goodwill and compensation for any emotional trauma involved, we would like to present you with a white part hat, gratis.

If you have any other concerns whatsoever, please do not hesitate to call Andrew Gower, customer service on 01223...

You get the gist...

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

Dear member, thank you for your report. We would like you to know that as a direct result of your report, the offending player has been banned from Runescape. Furthermore, we are happy to return to you your scammed abyssal whip and Santa hat. Also, as an act of goodwill and compensation for any emotional trauma involved, we would like to present you with a white part hat, gratis.

If you have any other concerns whatsoever, please do not hesitate to call Andrew Gower, customer service on 01223...

You get the gist...

Gratis? Do you know Indo? Or it cud be somethin else...

chelseakb8.jpg

Thanks Lil_Atza for the sig!

You get the gist...

Its dutch ::'

Really scary graphics and sudden attacks in runescape, wont happen :?

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

You get the gist...

Its dutch ::'

Really scary graphics and sudden attacks in runescape, wont happen :?

Gratis = free of charge. It's latin I think.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

You get the gist...

Haha great! You even got the right area code!I used to live 10 miles from Cambridge. :XD:

wartortlelove.jpg