What the hell happened to me?

hellbellz

well either you had food poisoning, or you were drunk. :-w

food poisoning is horrible, really, never eat at a strange chinese place!

but the good thing about it is that its usually out of your system in a few hours, or days at most.

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

I imagine vault has a high amount of caffeine, yes?

Caffeine is horrible at dehydrating you. Seeing as you went on to do P.E., I'm sure you must have been severely dehydrated. I get it sometimes playing rugby and get a lot of the symptoms you listed. It's imperative to drink and eat before taking an energy drink, and then to constantly replenish and hydrate throughout the day.

I wouldn't wake up and drink an energy drink, tbh. Not even a cup of coffee. They say now coffee doesn't 'wake you up', but helps level out your caffeine withdrawal from the night. An apple, now that wakes you up!

Aww, I'm sorry Jesse. Maybe its food poisining. :uhh:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Aww, I'm sorry Jesse. Maybe its food poisining. :uhh:

Why would you be sorry? Jesse is evil :|

jk i love you jesse, i hope you feel better *tear*

I hatez you. OMG, I wanna meet Jesse this week. o.O

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Blurry vision is probably caused by:

1. Your brains not getting enough oxygen (not likely in this occassion)

2. Low blood sugar levels.

3. Dehydration.

Those energy drinks are not healthy too, but I doubt that they're the cause of this. I don't think it's anything to worry about, such things can happen. Will it happen more often, then it's time to visit a doctor.

I imagine vault has a high amount of caffeine, yes?

Caffeine is horrible at dehydrating you. Seeing as you went on to do P.E., I'm sure you must have been severely dehydrated. I get it sometimes playing rugby and get a lot of the symptoms you listed. It's imperative to drink and eat before taking an energy drink, and then to constantly replenish and hydrate throughout the day.

I wouldn't wake up and drink an energy drink, tbh. Not even a cup of coffee. They say now coffee doesn't 'wake you up', but helps level out your caffeine withdrawal from the night. An apple, now that wakes you up!

Cafeine does NOT dehydrate, that's one big hoax. Alcohol does, on the other hand.

You're absolutely right, Bauke, I don't know why I said that >.< I think I was trying to get at it's horrible at re-hydrating you. It says it should be as diuretic as water, but I'm not too sure. I'd stick with water in either case.

Do you have anyone of these symptoms? They are taken from wikipedia. Having a few of these might indicate hypotension (low blood pressure)

Low blood pressure is often accompanied by: (Most of these are related to causes rather than effects of hypotension.)

* Chest pain

* Shortness of breath

* Irregular heartbeat

* Fever higher than 101 ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâðF (38.3 ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâðC)

* Headache

* Stiff neck

* Severe upper back pain

* Cough with phlegm

* Prolonged diarrhea or vomiting

* Inability to eat or drink

* Burning with urination

* Foul-smelling urine

* Adverse effect of medications

* Acute, life-threatening allergic reaction

* Dizziness, or light-headedness, particularly when suddenly standing up from sitting down

* Seizures

* Loss of consciousness

* Profound fatigue

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Havent read all the replies so not sure if been posted before but it wasn't just the energy drink, its were you havent actually got enough energy in you, if you've only drunk a energy drink all day your vision will go blurry, happened to me few times... Eat something like chocolate when it goes blurry and will probly be better...

My idea :roll:

*EDIT* back up above where someone said low blood pressure = lack of sugar...

Eat something with alot of sugar like chocolate or crisps and it goes within 15-20 minutes, ive had it twice in past year where had low bloody levels so had to eat from sugar. :mrgreen:

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

Happens to me all the time, but then I just have inhumanly low blood pressure.

I get that too, it happens alot if I stand up too quickly after sitting for a long while. I usually get blurred vision, a little unsteady on my feet & the feeling you get when you bash your 'funny bone' except it's all over. However, I'm never sick or anything else & the feeling passes in seconds.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I'm 99% sure when you were getting your shirt on you got hit in the head somehow and got a concussion, if you did DO NOT GO TO SLEEP!!!

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

As other people have said, you can rule out the sleep thing. I've run on 7 hours of sleep quite a few days this year, and this has never happened to me. The only time that lack of sleep really does anything to people in my school is during english class.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I have narrowed your problem down to one possibility. :-k

Get a Vault

Find a better drink, buddy. :P

But seriously, it sounds to me like there may have been something wrong with your stomach. Or maybe you got Vertigo. Both Vertigo and a stomach virus can really make you dizzy and can make you throw up.

3898000bYVcx.png

As other people have said, you can rule out the sleep thing. I've run on 7 hours of sleep quite a few days this year, and this has never happened to me. The only time that lack of sleep really does anything to people in my school is during english class.

I woke up sunday at 8am did a normal day including 1 hour and half at gym, stayed up till 2am had a shower and walked to school for my school trip to Prague, stayed awake on coach/plane arrived at 11am monday morning, did a day of drinking at pub/clubs etc didnt get sleep till 1 in morning and i never got his symtoms and thats very little sleep lol

Its just low blood pressure, which means eat more suggary stuff when it happens, if not stop drinking that energy drink as your stomach may not to be use to it ::'

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

i have the same problem with my vision occasionally, i think it stems from a lack of nutrition, so i go eat some carrots and bananas with some tea, and it seems to heal it. For my anyway...

blurry + really sensitive to light

That's from the hours and hours behind a computer bro.

Energy drinks aren't that bad people. They're better than, say, a cup of coffee or 2 cans on Mountain Dew.

Speaking of caffeine, this to totally off topic by the way, it's really interesting on how it works. Caffeine in itself doesn't keep you up. Adrenaline/epinephrine does. Everyone knows adrenaline as the chemical that your body releases when you are in danger and it lets you do extraordinarily things, like run very fast or lift a heavy weight. Most people don't realize that you have it in your blood all the time, it is what keeps your muscles active and releases sugar. Adrenaline is released everytime you do anything that requires movement: running, walking, even laughing. When these muscles are used they want to get energy back so they release adrenaline to release more stored sugars that they can use. When you are in danger you're body releases a TON of the stuff all over to place and your muscles go insane with energy to burn. Anyway, back on topic, Caffeine blocks the enzymes that destroy adrenaline. You see, everytime your body releases the chemical, it needs to soon be stopped so it doesn't keep releasing energy. With caffeine many of those enzymes are stopped so you have an adrenaline boast that keeps you alert (not unlike if your life was in danger, you suddenly wouldn't be very tired. Lol.) However, you need to have adrenaline for this to work. My point is you can't just take a Mountain Dew while sitting there in class and hope that it will wake you up. In fact, you can drink 5 red bull while lying down and then fall asleep if you really wanted to. For caffeine to work you need to do something active.

So remember that next time you drink an energy drink. If you want the caffeine to really kick in, you can't just sit there. Stand up, walk around, do a few push ups, whatever. Just do 15 seconds of activity and then sit back down. Trust me, it works. ::'

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg